Who is that?

Its been a week since they came back from Daegu, but Jungkook has been haunting by the memories of the Sunday morning he experienced last week.

Jungkook woke up because of the sunlight that shines so bright outside. He adjusted his eye sight... he saw Taehyung facing him. The older's hand was wrap around his waist they are just inches apart.

Jungkook gulped. The art in front of him is too much for his morning... like how could this man close all of his pores? Does he have pores? He thought for a second.

Jungkook unconsciously tracing the perfect nose of Kim Taehyung using his small hands. Well compare to Jimin his hands are bigger than that hyung... but with Taehyung's... his hands are smaller...

"Kook?" Jungkook jumps in surprise when Taehyung called him. Wait what? He called me kook?

"Hyung." Jungkook answered.

"I turned off the stove because the pancake was dark now not golden brown." Taehyung said.

"Oh my goodness! I am sorry." Jungkook said and went to the kitchen.

"This was ruined because of too much water. I think we should just eat cereal for breakfast today. If you want I will toast some bread—" Jungkook was stopped when Taehyung cupped his face.

"I don't know what was happening but you've been out of yourself lately. I mean you space out a lot and locked yourself in your room. If i did something wrong— I am sorry." Taehyung said.

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hands, he felt so bad and dumb at the same time he let Taehyung misunderstands everything.

"No hyung... you did not do anything." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung smiled. "Okay. Sit there I will toast some bread instead, don't worry I won't hurt myself." Taehyung said.

When they arrived at the school, Taehyung didn't asked him anymore to go this way or act that they didn't see each other. Jungkook was actually waiting for it but he didn't heard the older saying anything but they just walk silently.

When they arrived in their classroom, he sits at his place. They were group into 5 groups today, Taehyung and Jungkook are not in the same group, while Jungkook and Jimin are.

"Let's start it today in my apartment." Jimin said, they all agreed with it.

"I have to go to clinic today, you know student assistant." Jungkook said. "I will go after I clean up." Jungkook said.

The class ended early today. "Just text me if you are on your way." Jimin said to Jungkook, Jungkook nodded as an answer.

From: Taehyung hyung

Jungkook? I went out first, will
start the project at someone's
house.

Okay hyung.

Take care. 🙂

Jungkook gulped. Should he say take care too? Is that even necessary to say it back?

Yeah. You too hyung.

Thanks. 🙂

Jungkook hide his phone in his bag and went to the clinic, Jin started removing the bed sheets. Yoongi was there too.

"Wow hyung. You used clinic as your motel?" Jungkook said to Yoongi who just woke up from a nap.

"Well he stayed late last night because he was writing a song." Jin said.