DISCLAIMER: Persona 5 Royal

Before we carry on in the story, you should read this post

But, you can skip it if you want to, since I just need to cover a few things.

As you can see above, this is the official trailer for Persona 5 the Royal, which is essentially Persona 5's version of Persona 3 FES or Persona 4 Golden, at least I think so...

I feel the need to mention that I began to make this Persona 5 Fan project way before anyone knew what P5R actually was. As of such, I will be frank, this story is based off the original Persona 5, meaning new features, like the Grappling Hook, New Locations, New Semester and most importantly of all, Kasumi Yoshizawa, the new character and party member, will have no relevance to the plot of this Fan Story.

 As of such, I will be frank, this story is based off the original Persona 5, meaning new features, like the Grappling Hook, New Locations, New Semester and most importantly of all, Kasumi Yoshizawa, the new character and party member, will have n...

Kasumi will not be a character that I will bring up in this story. Hifumi, Mishima, Shiho and one other character that I will explain about in the 4th palace of my creation, will be the only new members of the Phantom Thieves, and all of them are already characters from the original game.

Other than that, that's all I really wanted to say. I'm sorry if you're disappointed at the fact that Kasumi isn't in this game, but the main two reasons is 1) This story is based off of the original game and not the Royal and 2) I know barely anything about Kasumi, since Atlus have been really quiet on details for the game, aside from the trailer above.

 I'm sorry if you're disappointed at the fact that Kasumi isn't in this game, but the main two reasons is 1) This story is based off of the original game and not the Royal and 2) I know barely anything about Kasumi, since Atlus have been really qu...

UPDATE:

Not even a couple hours after I put this up, this was uploaded on Atlus's official YouTube Channel...(I know this is the Lettuce Sauce version, but it'd make it easier to read)

Still not putting her in though, since we still don't know much, but if you want to imagine Kasumi in this AU's plot, then go ahead, but it'll be hard.