Prologue

~ Sabrina's POV ~

Hey! My name is Sabrina Robertson and I'm 18 years old. I was born in Laguna Beach, California but my parents moved to Santa Clara, California when I was 5 years old. Natalie Jenkins, my best friend for life, we've been friends since the day we were born! LITERALLY!  I'm going into my senior year today at Santa Clara High School and I'm really nervous but excited to see my friends again!

~~~

Here I am walking into my first day of senior year, my last year here! Finally! There's a bunch of people in the hallway but then I see the back of a really good looking guy. When I come closer I realize it was the one and only, Shawn Mendes! The guy every girl wanted to go out with but was also known for being a player. Woah he changed a lot tho. I've always loved those hazel eyes of his, the way that one curl falls on his forehead, and that smile...that damn smile.

"Sabrina? Sabrina? Hello Earth-to-Sabrina!" Shawn says.

"Huh? Oh yeah hey sorry. I said.

"Woah you look so- so different" Shawn says.

"In a good or bad way?" I ask.

"Well in a good way. You look sexy now" Shawn says.

WTF SHAWN MENDES JUST CALLED ME SEXY! "Thank you Shawn" I say blushing.

"Of course darling" Shawn says.

Shawn leaves and I was just standing in the middle of the hallway looking stupid. Then someone dumps into me. "You better be more careful next t-" I stopped. OMG who is this guy! He is so handsome!

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" he says.

"Oh no no it's not your fault! I'm sorry, I was in the middle" I say.

I kneel down to help him pick up his books and then our hands touch. His hand was so warm. We both stare at each other while our hands were still touching. I got lost in his green eyes and his fluffy blond hair. Gosh he smelled sooo good and he is just soooo cute!

*Bell rings*

We both get up quickly.

"Umm I'm Connor btw. Connor Brashier" he says.

"Nice to meet you Connor, I'm Sabrina Robertson" I say.

"Hope to see you soon Sabrina" Connor says.

"Me too!" I say.

I leave to meet with my best friend in my first period class.

"Hey Sabrina!" Natalie says.

"Hey bestie how are you!?" I ask.

"I'm good and you?" Natalie says.

"Well I was talking to Shawn and guess what! He called me sexy omg!" I say.

"If I were you I wouldn't talk to him Sab, you know he's a liar and a player" Natalie says.

"But what if he changed? I mean it's a new year now" I say.

"If you think so but some people never change" Natalie says.

*Bell rings*

After a long day, school was finally over. I was walking to my apartment since it's close to my school and suddenly that warm hand touches my hand again.

"Hey Sabrina!" Connor says.

"Hey Connor! I say.

"I was wandering if you wanted to go grab pizza at Pizz'a Chicago with me and a friend of mine tonight?" Connor asks.

"Of course! Here's my address. Pick me up by 6?" I say.

"Awesome!" Connor says.

~At home~

It's currently 4:30pm and I was still watching Netflix. Shit I gotta get ready to grab pizza with Connor. I took a quick shower and just put on the first thing I saw on my closet. Plain and simple.

It was 5:50pm by the time I finished getting ready

It was 5:50pm by the time I finished getting ready. Connor would be here soon. A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. It must be Connor. I go to open and there he was. He looks so cute!

"Hey honey! You look beautiful!" Connor says.

"Hey Connor! Thank you!" I say blushing.

"Well let's go my friend is waiting for us at the pizza place" Connor says.

Driving with Connor was fun he's a really funny guy. I like his personality.

~10 minutes~

We arrived at the pizza place and we entered and Connor spotted his friend seating at one of the tables. As we got closer I realize who it was. It was Shawn! WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter is the first one but I promise it will get better! Just keep reading! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️