16|~See You Again~

~Sabrina's POV~

I went home and locked myself in my room. I didn't even went to see Shawn at the hospital. I didn't want to see anyone. I felt so weak and dead. I lay down on my bed and I looked at the empty side of my bed where Connor used to lay on and cuddle with me. I started to cry again as I remembered that one day he slept over.

*Flashback*

"You lay on that side! This is mineeee!" I say laughing.

"Okayy! This side is much comfier anyway so" Connor says.

"Whatever!" I say.

We cuddled and talk while listening to our favorite 'Flashlight' by Jessie J and we started to sing it out loud.

*End of flashback*

It all echoes in my head... his cute little laugh... his sweet voice... I wasn't going to hear any of that ever again!

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! WHY....!" I scream choking up on my tears.

I was going through my camera roll just seeing all the memories of Connor. I couldn't stop sobbing.

~The next day~

~The next day~

I didn't sleep at all last night. I got up from bed and when to my bathroom to wash my face. My eyes looked so bad because of all the crying and not sleeping. I washed my face and went back to bed. I was waiting for that good morning text message that Connor always used to send me but I will never receive it again...

Then I hear a knock on the door.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Sabrina you have to eat at least please!" Natalie says from the other side of the door.

"I don't want to" I say.

"Come on Sabrina don't do this to yourself, please open the door... I'm sure this is not how he wants you to be.." Natalie says.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT HE WANTS BECAUSE IF HE KNEW HE WOULD STILL BE HERE WITH ME!!!!" I scream.

"Sabrina..." Natalie begins.

"Go away!! Leave me alone!!!" I yell.

*Silence*

I began crying again. I can't be here anymore. I can't do this. I was till on my pajamas but I quickly open the door and got into my car. I just drove and drove. I didn't care where I was headed to at this point. I just wanted to be alone. Suddenly "Flashlight" came on the radio.

"When tomorrow comes, I'll be on my own, feeling frightened of the things that I don't know, when tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, and though the road is long I look up to the sky and in the dark I found, I lost hope that I won't fly and I sing along, I sing along and I sing along. I got all I need when I got y-" I switched the radio station and another song came on.

"I used to be so happy but without you here I feel so low I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go 'cause once upon a time you were my everything it's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing. I'll never forget you you'll always be by my side from the day that I met you I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die..." I switched it again.

"When you close your eyes, you can see the day rewind, all the laughs and stupid fights, you and I we roll like thunder in the skies. Just like a party breaks at dawn, it never stops for long. I will return don't you ever hang your head, I will return in every song and each sunset, our memory is always within reach..." at this point I completely turned off the radio and I started sobbing.

I punched the steering wheel really hard with my fists until blood started to come out. My view was blurry because of the tears. Then I hear a very familiar voice.

"Sabrina...."

I looked to the passenger seat and saw Connor sitting there. I was shocked.

"C- Connor?" I ask.

"Don't do this to yourself Sabrina" He says.

"Y- You're alive???!" I ask.

"I told you I will always be in your heart sweetheart"

"Connor I- I miss you so much why did you do this to me why.." I say with my voice cracking up.

He then takes my hand and I instantly got chills all over my body but I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel his hand.

"I'm so so sorry baby, I love you so much" He says with tears in his beautiful green eyes which I thought I would never see again.

"C- Connor..." I started before hearing the car behind me hunk at me.

I jumped up and quickly look to the front. I then look back at the passenger seat but Connor wasn't there anymore!

"So now you're making me go insane!!! I'm freaking seeing things that are not even real!!! Why are you doing this to me Connor!!! Why!!!!" I scream with tears running down my cheeks.

I just wanted to clear my mind in a peaceful place and suddenly the perfect place came up on my mind. Shawn's villa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️