27|~Bad news~

~Sabrina's POV~

I woke up wrapped around Connor's warm hands. I had a horrible headache but just looking at how cute Connor looks while sleeping makes me feel way better. I brought my hand up to his hair and I slowly started to caress it. Watching him sleep is the cutest thing ever. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning baby" I whisper into his ear.

"Good morning baby girl..." Connor says with a cute sleepy voice and a smile.

"Do you know how much I love you Connor?" I say looking into his beautiful light-blue eyes.

His smile grows wider and he places his hand on my cheek.

"I would smash my lips against yours right now but morning breath!" Connor says jumping out of bed.

"Ahhh my head hurts way to much for this" I say.

"Well that's because of all the alcohol you had last night" Connor says from the bathroom.

"Yeah... I shouldn't have that much" I say.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"Sabrina?" Natalie asks from the other side of the door.

"Hey come in!" I say.

"This was left for you in the mail" Natalie says handing me an envelope.

I threw the envelope to the side of my bed. "Woah you look terrible! Are you feeling okay?" I ask Natalie.

"I had way too much alcohol last night. I don't even know how I'm standing right now" Natalie says walking out of my room.

Connor finished brushing his teeths so I went to brush mine.

I was brushing my teeths when I felt Connor's strong hands wrapped around my waist and I felt how he placed his head on my back. I smiled at his actions and spit out the toothpaste residue left in my mouth.

I tuned around to face him and saw how he licked his lips and bit down his bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck firmly and then I felt his soft lips against mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. I jumped into his arms and he sat me down on the counter top. I got goosebumps all over my body as I came in contact with the cold surface. I bit down gently on his bottom lip and a soft moan escaped from his mouth.

"I love you Sabrina" Connor says.

My eyes tear up as I realized how lucky I was to have such an amazing guy like him.

"Hey babygirl why are you crying!?" Connor asks in confusion.

"Because I can't believe you're mine... I'm so so lucky to have you" I say cupping his face.

He grabs a strand of hair and places it behind my ear.

"And I'm so lucky to have YOU" Connor says.

I rest my forehead into his. Then I stand up and walk over the bed to see the envelope Natalie gave me.

"UCLA..." I read aloud.

"What's happened?" Connor asks me.

"A letter from UCLA" I say.

"What does it say?" Connor asks.

"It says I was accepted..." I say.

"That's awesome! You're a smart girl I knew you were gonna be accepted" Connor says.

"Yeah" I say giggling.

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna go to Yale or... UCLA?" Connor asks me looking at me deep in the eye.

"I think I'm gonna go to UCLA... I wanna be with you baby" Sabrina says.

"Sabrina... there's something I have to tell you..." Connor says.

"What is it baby?" I ask.

"Shawn offered me a job to be his tour videographer..." Connor says.

"Ohh..... a- and are you gonna take it?" I ask in shook.

"I don't know I wanted to talk to you about it first" Connor says.

"Well... it's a great opportunity for you... I mean you should take it babe... it's what you do and love so you should totally get it..." I say.

I was really happy for him but at the same time upset because I knew he would have to leave.

"Baby are you sure...?" Connor asks placing his hand on my cheek.

"I mean... yeah! It's a great opportunity for you" I say.

"Okay..." Connor says.

"How long are you gonna he gone?" I ask.

"...6 months..." Connor says looking down.

"Oh..." I say with my eyes quickly watering up.

"I won't do it if you don't want me to babe..." Connor says.

"No, no! Y-you should go for it! It's what you love! Don't let me hold you back from your dreams babe" I say.

"I'm gonna miss you..." Connor says wiping away my tears.

"I'm gonna miss you too..." I say.

We both lay down on my bed and cuddled.

"I'm gonna miss you so much..." I say.

I then felt his lips pressed against mine.

And then my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"
"Ms. Robertson?"
"Yes it's me"
"Would you please come to the hospital? Something has happened..."
"Um okay..."
I then hanged up.

"What happened?" Connor asks.

"We have to go to the hospital I don't know what happened" I say getting up from the bed.

~ Few minutes later~

A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital and Shawn was there too...

"Hey Shawn. Is everything alright?" I ask.

"I don't know I was waiting for you... the doctor called me" Shawn says.

"Mr. Mendes and Ms. Robertson?" The doctor calls us.

"Yes?" We both respond.

"We're truly sorry to inform you that Taylor passed away just minutes ago... she was too premature and couldn't fight any longer... I'm sorry... we tried everything we could..." The doctor says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️