25|~I'm so sorry~

~The next day~

I woke up in my hospital bed. I got up and went to brush my teeths and put some nice clothes on. I was so ready to see Connor. I've missed him way too much and I just wanna jump into his arms and never let go.

After I finished brushing my teeths and getting ready the doctor came in my room.

"Good morning Ms. Robertson. How are you feeling?" The doctor asks me.

"Pretty great!" I say.

"Well since everything seems good here's your discharge papers. Just sign them and then I'll take out your IV Catheter." The doctor tells me.

I signed the papers and then gave it back to her. Then she took out the IV catheter on my hand.

"Well you're all set!" The doctor says.

"Thank you!" I say.

Before leaving I wanted to see my baby so I went to the intensive care nursery. As soon as I walked in I saw Shawn next to her incubator.

"Hey..." I say.

"Hey!" Shawn says giving me a hug.

"They discharged me" I say.

"That's great! Do you want me to take you home?" Shawn asks.

"Um Natalie is already taking me... but thank you anyways!" I say.

"No problem." Shawn says.

"What should we name her?" I ask.

"Huh?" Shawn asks.

"Our baby... what should we name her?" I ask.

"What about Taylor?" Shawn asks me.

"Taylor sounds amazing!" I say.

"Yeah" Shawn says.

"She's so little..." I say.

"Yeah... but she'll be fine! She's as strong as her mother" Shawn says looking into my eyes and taking my hands.

Then I heard my phone buzz.

"Um I'm sorry..." I say.

"It's alright" Shawn says.

Messages
Bestie‼️🌪💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bestie‼️🌪💗
Hey where are you?

Me
I'm in the nursery.

Bestie‼️🌪💗
Okay I'm right outside in the hallway.

Me
Okay give me a minute.

Bestie‼️🌪💗
Ight! ❤️
Read: 12:36pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I gotta go" I say.

"Okay... Well I guess I'll see you later?" Shawn asks me.

"Yeah, yeah of course!" I say giving him a hug.

"Byeee Taylor!!" I say.

I went outside and I instantly saw Natalie.

"Hey Nat!" I say giving her a hug.

"Hey!" Natalie says.

"You want me to drop you off at Connor's?" Natalie asks me.

"Yes please" I say.

We got in the car and Natalie started driving to Connor's apartment.

~ Few minutes later~

"Well we're here. I'll go when he opens the door" Natalie says.

"Alright. Thank you bestie!" I say.

"Anytime!" Natalie says.

I got out of the car and I rang the doorbell. Then he opened the door.

As soon as I saw him I got goosebumps all over my body and a tear escaped my eye.

"Hey..." I say.

"Hey..." Connor says.

I turned around and waved bye to Natalie so she left.

"Look... I'm so sorry for the way I reacted at the hospital! I just I- I was really confused! I missed you so damn much, you have no idea Connor and I-"

"Sabrina..." Connor says.

"I- just want to say I'm so sorry! I don't want to loose you again because my heart wouldn't be able to take it! I-" Connor interrupted me.

"Sabrina!" Connor says.

I stopped and looked him in the eye.

Connor wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you!" he says.

I instantly broke down in tears as I felt his arms wrapped around me.

"Connor..." I say with my voice breaking up.

I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him so so tight. I rested my face on his chest and I continued crying uncontrollably as I could hear his heartbeat.

He cupped my face and pulled me closer to him. He gently pressed his lips against mine. I eagerly kissed him back as I moved my hands up to his neck. He pushed me against the wall and closed the door behind us. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. I felt butterflies in my stomach but at the same time I felt so much pleasure.

"Connor?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles to signal me to continue.

"I love you... I love you so much that it's killing me. And those three words doesn't fulfill how much you mean to me." I say looking into his beautiful eyes which I thought I would never see again.

His smile grows wider and then he pressed his lips against mine again. He begins to kiss harder and so passionately and slips his tongue into my mouth. I allow him to and I bring up my hands up to his hair. I slightly tug at his hair and he groans lightly. He then disconnects our lips.

"I love you Sabrina... so much" Connor says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️