17|~Alone~

*At the villa*

I didn't have the key to Shawn's villa so I broke in. I knew he wouldn't care. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and then I went to the living room. I was standing right in front of the fireplace. Everything was quiet except for the sound of the waves, it was just what I needed.

"You told me we were gonna go surfing one day... and I guess we never are..." I say to myself.

"Sabrina"

I immediately dropped the glass of water I had on my hand to the floor as I heard Connor whispering my name on my ear from behind me.

I quickly turned around but there was no one there.

"I'm really going insane..." I say to myself.

"You're not going insane Sabrina"

I turned around again, and there he was just sitting on the couch.

"Connor..." I began crying as I got closer to him.

"Baby don't cry..." Connor says.

"I miss you so damn much Connor..." I say.

"I miss you too sweetheart..." Connor says.

I then heard a noise and I looked back. It was nothing. I then looked back at Connor but he was no longer there...

"I- I can't do this anymore!" I say to myself.

I went outside to the beach and I sat on the sand. I looked at the promise ring Connor gave me and I remembered every word of his speech...

*Flashback*

"Sabrina... Sweetheart, you complete me in every way. Life is so beautiful when I have you in my life, I will never hurt you and I promise I will always love you. I have never felt this complete, you are my heart beat, it's like you always know what to say and what I need. Life is so amazing when you are next to me, I give you my world and everything I have. I promise to always love you. I promise to always be here for you. I want to see you smile and happy every single day of your life..." Connor says putting the ring in my finger.

Tears were running down my cheeks. Those are the sweetest words I've ever heard in my life.

"Connor... t- thank you so so much! Those are the sweetest and purest words I've ever heard! I love you so so fucking much you can't even imagine!!" I say giving him a tight hug.

"I love you Sabrina" Connor says placing his lips on mine.

*End of flashback*

"You promised me you will always be here for me Connor... Why did you break that promise... why..." I say to myself.

I'm trying my hardest not to cry.

"I miss your lips pressed against mine... running my fingers through your fluffy hair... hearing your voice... how you always find a way to cheer me up... I miss you when I can't sleep... I miss your body close to mine... I miss holding your hand, Connor..." I say to myself as tears I tried to hold back were slowly escaping.

I suddenly hear my phone buzz.

Messages
Bestie‼️🌪💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bestie‼️🌪💗
Sabrina where are you?

Me
At Shawn's villa.

Bestie‼️🌪💗
When are you gonna come back? Shawn called me and he said that the doctors where going to release him.

Me
Fine. I'm on my way.
Read: 3:47pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh now I had to go back home.

~Few minutes later~

I arrived home and as soon as I opened the door I saw Shawn sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Sabrina..." Shawn says.

I quickly run to his arms and hugged him really tight and I began crying.

"I'm so sorry..." Shawn says while he caress my hair.

"Shawn, he- he is never coming back... I'm never going to see him again..." I say sobbing.

"I know... it breaks my heart to see you go through all this pain baby... I'm so so sorry... But you know that he always loved you and I'm sure he still does... I'm sure he's watching after you hunny...." Shawn says.

"Please just never let me go... I only have you two guys... I really don't know what I would do if you guys weren't here..." I say.

"I know honey, we're here for you, always" Natalie says.

"Yeah, always" Shawn says.

"That's what he used to say... and now- now look at him!" I say.

"Sabrina... we're here" Shawn says hugging me more tight.

"Thank you guys so much..." I say.

Me and Shawn stopped hugging.

"But you have to eat something Sabrina, you and your baby have to be healthy. I made you some tacos, and I know you like them" Natalie says.

"T- thank you Natalie..." I say.

We sat down and we eat our tacos and then I went up to my room and I lay down on my bed until I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say.

"Hey... how are you doing?" Shawn asks.

"I'm okay." I say.

"That's good" Shawn says.

"Can you lay down next to me?" I ask Shawn.

"Um sure" Shawn says.

"I never asked you. But how are you doing...?" I ask Shawn.

"I'm pretty good... you know Connor was my friend too even tho we went through all that mess and shit but you know he- he was there and he was my friend" Shawn says.

"I'm sorry..." I say.

"Yeah..." Shawn says.

I cuddled closer to Shawn until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️