18|~Lakeview~

~Sabrina's POV~

I woke up with a headache that was killing me.

"Hey good morning" Shawn says.

"Hey..." I say.

"How did you sleep?" Shawn asks.

"Well better than last night" I say.

"That's good" Shawn says.

"Yeah" I say.

"Hey um do you wanna go get coffee or something at that coffee shop down the street, the one you like...?" Shawn asks.

"I don't know... I'm really not up to it... I feel so numb and I have a headache that's killing me" I say.

"Well that's exactly why you gotta eat something and clear your mind with something else. I know... it's hard... but you can't do this to yourself and our baby Sabrina..." Shawn says.

When he said that a flashback came to my head.

*Flashback*

Suddenly I felt something on my lips. He pressed his lips against mine with so much passion.

"I'm gonna take care of you and our baby..." Connor says while kissing me.

"Our- our baby?" I ask looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Yes Sabrina. I'm gonna raise your child like if it was mine, with so much love. I want us to be a family. I know we're both really young but I'm here for you I will support you every step of the way okay? Are you- are you okay with it?" Connor asks.

I began to smile and tears were now running down my cheeks.

"Connor.... T- thank you so much....I love you." I say hugging him.

I then press my lips against his. He lays me down on the blanket on the sand. He then got on top of me. He's lips are so fucking soft wtf. I couldn't resist but to smile during the kiss. Why is he so cute like omg!

"Looks like fairy tales do come true" I say looking into his beautiful eyes.

*End of flashback*

"And they also come to an end..." I say.

"What?" Shawn asks.

"Oh nothing... I'm sorry... but uh let me get ready I'll meet you in the living room" I say.

"Okay" Shawn says as he leaves.

I let out a big sight and went to take a shower and get ready.

~Few minutes later~

I finally finished getting ready so I went to the living room

"Hey why is everyone so serious?" I ask.

"Um... Sam just called... he said Connor's funeral is... this weekend..." Natalie says.

"Oh... this weekend..." I say completely pale.

"We're all going to be there for you Sab okay?" Shawn says.

"Yeah... oh um also I forgot to ask you Natalie how is um Sam doing?" I ask.

"Well he's hanging in there you know he was devastated... they've been best friends since forever..." Natalie says looking down at the floor.

"Yeah..." I say.

~ Shawn's POV~

"Well um you wanna go?" I ask Sabrina.

"Yeah" Sabrina says.

"Oh Natalie you wanna come with us?" I ask Natalie.

"No no I'm okay, you guys go have some fun" Natalie says.

"Okay" I say.

~Few minutes later~

We arrived at the coffee shop and we sat down.

"What do you wanna order?" I ask.

"Just an orange juice and a chocolate chip muffin" Sabrina says.

"Okay same thing for me too please" I tell the waitress.

"So are you sure you're feeling okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sabrina says.

"I'm here for you okay?" I say.

"I know... thank you." Sabrina says.

"Here's your two orange juices and two chocolate chip muffins" The waitress says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Hmm this is really good" Sabrina says.

"Yeah it is!" I say.

We finished eating our breakfast and suddenly a tear was running down Sabrina's cheek.

"Hey hey what happened!?" I say leaning over the table to wipe away the tear from her cheek.

"I don't know Shawn... I- I miss him, I miss him... I can't do this without him! I feel so empty!" Sabrina says with more tears running down her cheeks.

I then sit next to her and hug her.

"I miss him! I miss him! I miss him!" Sabrina says sobbing.

"Shhh baby don't cry, I'm here, I'm here" I say.

"Shawn please don't leave me, don't leave me!" Sabrina says still crying.

"Hey hey I will never leave you okay" I say.

I hugged her tighter and gave her a kiss on her hair.

"Shh I'm here" I say wiping away her tears.

"You wanna go home?" I ask.

"No I don't want to go home. Anywhere else but home." Sabrina says.

"Okay well you wanna go to the lake? Is very quiet there. It's peaceful" I say.

"That would be good" Sabrina says.

We got in the car and I drove to the lake.

"I have this blanket we can place on the floor so we can sit down and chill." I say.

"That sounds great" Sabrina says.

I placed the blanket on the floor and we both sat down on it. Sabrina then lays down and she placed her head on my lap.

"This place is so beautiful" Sabrina says.

"I know right" I say caressing her hair.

"Look Sabrina I know I hurt you in the past but I've change. I'm a different person now. I- I've always like you even when you were with Connor and ever since I hurt you I've been blaming myself for being such and idiot to you. I know you and Connor were really happy together, that's why I didn't say or did anything. I'm sorry I just had to let that out." I say.

"Shawn... I-" Sabrina starts.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything" I say.

She looked up at me and she starred right into my eyes. She looked so sad. I know how much she's hurting right now and I feel so so bad for her. I wish there could be anything I could do to see her smile again. She thens placed her hand on my cheek and she starts to caress it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment please! ❤️