30|~Goodbyes Are The Hardest~

~Sabrina's POV~

~The next day~

The next morning I woke up to Connor kissing my whole face. "Good morning my sunshine" he says.

"Ahh is too early for this babe" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I know but we have to get ready..." Connor says caressing my hair.

He woke up and grab the blanket I was comfortably wrapped around in.

"Nooo" I whined flipping myself over and covering myself with my pillow.

"Come on babygirl" Connor says smacking my butt.

"Conor!" I yell as I get up from the bed.

"At least I got you to get up" Connor says.

"Whatever" I say as I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth and then went to take a shower. I was in the shower when suddenly Connor came in and got in the shower with me.

"Connor!" I say.

"What!?" He says giggling.

We started to play around with the water.

"You're such a dork!! Oh my gosh!" I say.

He then pushed me against the shower wall and placed his hand on my neck before pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you" I say.

"I know baby, I love you too" Connor says kissing my neck causing me to smile.

~ Few minutes later~

After we finished we both put on some clothes.

When I put on my outfit Connor came closer to me and gave me a hug

When I put on my outfit Connor came closer to me and gave me a hug. "You look so sexy!" He says as he places his hand on my butt giving it a light squeeze making me giggle. Then we heard a honk outside.

"Well that should be Natalie" I say.

"Yeah we better go" Connor says taking my hand.

We got in the car and I sat in the backseat with Connor. I cuddled with him the whole ride to the airport.

A few minutes later we arrived at the airport and Shawn was already waiting for us.

"Finally you guys are here" Shawn says.

"Hey Shawn" I say giving him a hug.

"Hey Sab. How are you doing?" Shawn asks me.

"Pretty good and you?" I say.

"I'm good" Shawn says.

"Well we have to go in soon so yeah..." Shawn says before walking away.

I guess he's telling me to say goodbye.

"Um I'll wait for you in the car Sab" Natalie says.

"So I guess this is the part where we say goodbye..." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Baby I'll be back before you know it" Connor says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much Connor" I say with tears already coming to my eyes.

"Hey, baby please don't cry! You're gonna make me cry! I love you" He says lifting up my chin and leaning in. I close my eyes and feel his soft lips pressed against mine. I bring my hand up to his cheek. We part and I rest my forehead onto his.

We were both staring at each other's eyes,"I'm gonna miss you babygirl" Connor says holding my hands bringing them up to his chest slowly.

"I'm gonna miss you too..." I say with tears that I tried to hold back running down my cheeks.

"I promise I'm gonna text you or call you every day letting you know that I'm okay and that I miss you babe" Connor says cupping my face.

"Connor we have to go" Shawn says.

"Just give me a minute!" Connor exclaims.

Connor gave me one last kiss on the lips and then kissed my forehead. I saw tears in his eyes but he didn't let them out.

"When you miss me close your eyes, I may be far but never gone... when you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars..." Connor says making me cry even more.

"I love you, always remember that" Connor says wiping away my tears.

"I will baby, I love you so much" I say.

At this point he was slowly walking away from me and then our fingers were no longer intertwined. I saw as he left and I ran and got back in the car and broke down crying in Natalie's arms.

"It'll be okay, it'll be okay" Natalie repeated.

"He's gonna be gone for 6 m- months and a- anything could h- happen literally ANYTHING!! Y- you don't understand Natalie!!! I- I don't want to l- loose him Natalie I don't want to loose h- him!" I sobbed.

"Hey, hey! Nothing's gonna happen Sab! He loves you!!" Natalie says.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! This is official the end of 'A Hard Choice'! I hope you guys liked this story!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and for voting and commenting!!! Ily! ❤️ SEQUEL? 👇