09|~Lying~

~Connor's POV~

I wake up next to my sunshine. I caress her cheek with my thumb as I watch her sleep, until she opened her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning my sunshine" I say.

"Good morning babe" Sabrina says smiling.

"So...about last night.." I started.

"It was amazing" Sabrina says.

"Yeah..." I whisper then giving her a kiss.

"Well I'm gonna go make us some breakfast. I'm not the best cooker but I'll try my best for you" Sabrina says as she gets up from the bed.

"Okay! I'll be down in a couple minutes" I say.

"Okay" Sabrina says.

Sabrina went downstairs so I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished I went downstairs to find Sabrina in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

 I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck

"Hey you" Sabrina says smiling.

"What're you making?" I ask.

"Scrambled eggs with bread. I hope I did it right" Sabrina says laughing.

"I'm pretty sure you did" I say.

"Here's your plate" Sabrina says handing me the plate.

"Hmm it smells good"

We both sit down at the table and started eating our breakfast.

"Is actually really good babe, you did good!" I say.

"Thanks! I have to go after I finish cause today's my first day at this job I applied for" Sabrina says.

"Oh that's nice, what is it?" I ask.

"Oh it's just this place were they make like milkshakes and hamburgers and stuff. Natalie works there so she'll be teaching me" Sabrina says.

"Oh that sounds nice babe! Well have fun" I say.

"Yeah well bye baby I'll see you later. I love you" Sabrina says.

"Bye, I love you too!" I say.

~Sabrina's POV~

I arrived at my home and without saying hey to Natalie I ran upstairs to take a shower.

"Hurry up Sabrina we're gonna be late for work!" Natalie screams from the living room.

"Coming!" I say.

I put on my work uniform and went to the living room.