23|~Go Away~

~Sabrina's POV~

I woke up in a room. The first thing I saw was the ceiling. I looked down to see if there was anyone that could help me. There was a guy laying down on a couch but he wasn't facing me so I didn't know who it was. I tried to move to make some noise or talk but I couldn't because I had some kind of tube in my throat. I managed to make a loud noise with my hand so he woke up and quickly looked at me. What I saw left me shocked.

"Oh my gosh! You woke up!!!"

Wtf!!?? It was Connor!! I saw how he run to get a nurse. The nurses and a doctor came in my room and took that tube out of my mouth.

"What is your name and how do you feel?" The doctor asks me.

"Uh I- my name is uh Sabrina. Sabrina Robertson... I- I feel good... am I dead?" I say.

"No you're not dead" The doctor says.

"How is she?!" Connor asks.

"Well she looks good but we're gonna run some more tests just to make sure. We'll be back later" the doctor says.

They all left the room and it was just me and Connor.

"Please tell me you remember me..." Connor says.

He didn't touch me.

"What are you doing here!! Can't you just stop playing with my head!? Isn't it enough!? You told me to move on but you're still appearing!! Stop it!!!" I yell.

"Sabrina?" Connor asks.

"Shut up!!! Leave me alone!!" I yell.

"I- I missed you... you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to wake up baby..." Connor says with a confused look on his face.

"Don't call me baby!! Stop it!! And what the hell do you mean by 'You finally woke up'!?" I yell.

"Y- you were in a car accident... don't you remember?" Connor says.

"I remember but it was nothing! I was with Natalie and we just hit a tree and then I went to the hospital and you took me home a-" I say.

"No... no that did not happen... You and Natalie were in a car accident. A terrible car accident. You were driving and i- it was my fault... I distracted you when I send you that goodnight text message... and I'm so so sorry for that... if only I shouldn't have send you anything... I-" I interrupted him.

"Wait... what exactly happened?" I ask him.

"Well you lost control and you hit a tree and then crashed into a cement pole... since then you've been laying on this bed in a coma for months..." Connor says looking down at the floor.

"How many months to be exact?" I ask.

"3 months..." Connor says.

"B- but y- you died! Stop it!! Stop playing mind tricks with me and leave me alone!! Is not funny Connor!! Stop it! Get out of my head!! Get out of my head!!!" I yell.

I saw how tears began forming in his eyes.

"W- what? I didn't die?! I've been here since the accident happened! I haven't left your side!" Connor says.

"I- I went to your funeral! I saw you laying dead on that coffin!!" I yell.

"What are you talking about?!" Connor says.

I was so damn confused. I wasn't sure if I was in heaven or in hell right now. Because I clearly remember letting myself fall off of that bridge!

"Sabrina..." Connor says with his voice breaking up.

He started to walk towards me slowly but I immediately stopped him.

"Stop it!!! Don't even try to touch me!!! Leave me alone!! Just go!! Get the hell out of my face!!" I yell.

He immediately stopped walking towards me and looked down at the floor quickly wiping away tears that he tried to hold back but were now continuously escaping his eyes.

"I'm here Sabrina... I'll be waiting for when you're ready..." Connor says walking out.

After he left I completely lost it. I began crying and crying nonstop.

~ Few minutes later~

A few minutes later the doctor came back to run some more tests.

"This is not my place to say anything... but that guy has been here for you since the first day... he truly loves you" The doctor suddenly tells me.

I kept silent.

"Oh shit I for got to ask!! How's my baby and Natalie!?" I ask.

"Natalie spend some months here at the hospital recovering from her injuries and then we discharged her." The doctor says.

"What about my baby?" I ask concerned.

"Your baby... she was way too premature when we had to take her out of you. We had to put her in an incubator... but she's battling between life and death... I'm so sorry" The doctor says.

I started crying again.

"I'm truly sorry" the doctor repeats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for the votes and the amount of reads!! Keep voting and commenting please! Ily! ❤️