28|~Today Is Your Day~

~Sabrina's POV~

I felt my heart dropped to the floor. I saw how Shawn's eyes began to get watery. I instantly drop to my knees.

"I- uh I need a minute" Shawn says walking away.

I started crying. Then I felt Connor's strong hands wrapped around my waist.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart... I'm so sorry" Connor says.

"Get me out of here" I say.

He stands up and lends me a hand. I take it and he pulls me closer to his body. He wraps his arm around my waist and I cuddle closer to him.

"Let's get out of here" Connor says.

We went to a lake which was so peaceful. We sat on the grass and I rest my head on Connor's lap while he caresses my hair gently.

"I can't tell you that I understand what you're going through right now because I don't. But look at it like a book where there are different chapters... this is just a chapter in your life, and there's gonna be many more chapters, they may be good or bad..." He looks down at me and makes me face him. "But you're gonna get through this babygirl... you're the strongest woman I've ever known. And always remember that I'm always gonna be here for you okay? I'm always gonna be by your side no matter what. I love you Sabrina" Connor says.

Tears began to escape my eyes as I heard those sweet words. I sat up and moved closer to him. He wiped away my tears as he started to caress my cheek.

"I love you so much" I say.

He licks his lips and gently pressed his soft lips against mine. He gently lays me down on the grass.

"You're beautiful Sabrina" Connor says.

I smile at his words and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him as he rub my back.

"I think I better call Shawn to see how he's doing..." I say breaking up the hug.

"Yeah you should" Connor says.

I reached for my phone and dialed Shawn's number.

"Hey Shawn..."
"Hey..."
"How are you?" I say.
"I'm fine but how are you?" Shawn asks me.
"I'm fine" I say.
"Is Connor with you?" Shawn asks me.
"Yeah"
"Can I talk to him?" Shawn asks me.
"Sure"

I passed the phone to Connor.

~Connor's POV~

"Hey man what's up?" I say.
"Are you gonna take the job?"
"Yeah..." I say.
"Great, just letting you know we're leaving on Monday. The flight is at 12pm so be at the airport on time." Shawn says.
"On Monday!?" I exclaimed.
"Yeah."
"Fine" I say.
I then hanged up the phone and passed it back to Sabrina.

"What happened?" Sabrina asks me.

"We're leaving on Monday..." I say.

"On Monday!? B- but today is Saturday!" Sabrina exclaims.

"I know... I'm so sorry baby..." I say.

"It's not your fault..." Sabrina says.

"I'm gonna miss you... so much" Sabrina says.

"Me too... But we're definitely going to FaceTime each other okayyy?" I say.

"Obviously!!" Sabrina says with a fake smile.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Sabrina.

"I'm starving" Sabrina says.

"Well let's go to Cracker Barrel" I say standing up and lending her a hand.

"I love that place!" Sabrina says.

I smiled "I know" I say as she took my hand and kissed my lips making my smile grow wider.

~ Few minutes later~

A few minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and we sat down at a table.

"Get anything you want sweetheart, this is your day" I tell Sabrina.

"Anything huh?" Sabrina says with a look on her face.

"Yeah anything...." I say.

"Can I get you tonight...?" Sabrina whispers into my ear making me smile.

"Of course baby..." I say placing my hand between her thighs.

"Stoppp!" Sabrina says.

"What?!" I say chuckling.

"You're teasing me and I hate it!" Sabrina says.

"We'll see about that tonight..." I say.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asks us.

I quickly removed my hand from between Sabrina's thighs and tell the waitress what I want to order.

"What about you?" I ask Sabrina.

"Um I want the shrimps with mashed potatoes, french fries, and the house salad" Sabrina says.

"Alright I'll be back" The waitress says.

~ Few minutes later~

Our food arrived and we started to eat.

"You like it?" I ask Sabrina.

"Hmm I love it! Thank you baby" Sabrina says.

"Anything for my princess" I say.

~ Few minutes later~

We finished eating so we got in the car to go back home.

"Let's go to your apartment so I don't have to worry about Natalie" Sabrina says giggling.

"Alright" I say.

We finally arrived at my apartment.

"Get comfortable" I tell Sabrina as I close the door behind us.

"Today has been a long day" Sabrina says jumping into my bed.

"It has" I say laying down next to her.

I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. I began to linger my fingers across her stomach tickling her.

"Connor! That tickles!! Stoppp!" Sabrina whined.

I continued tickling her as she squealed.

"You're so annoying my gosh!!" Sabrina says pushing me to the side.

There was a moment of silence until I finally broke it.

"I love you" I said.

She comes closer to me and lays down on top of me. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear as she smiled.

"I love you more" She leaned down pressing her lips mine so softly and gently.

Out mouths moved perfectly in sync as I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip. I could feel her smiling through the kiss which cause me to smile too, slipping my tongue between her parted lips.

"Do you want to?" I trailed off as she looked at me and nodded.

"Hey I'm not gonna see you for 6 months! I'm gonna miss this body of yours" Sabrina says with puppy eyes.

"You're so cute" I say giggling.

She cups my cheeks before pressing her lips against mine. I gently flipped us over. Her arms firmly wrapped around my neck. She watched as I slowly pulled her top off.

She took my shirt off as I pressed my lips against her neck, causing a soft moan to come out of her mouth. Both of us are now topless. Moving back up to her lips, she bites down on my bottom lip.

She watched me slide her pants down her legs tossing them off to the floor. I helped her take my pants off, pulling them down and tossing them to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment please!! ❤️