22|~No more pain~

~Sabrina's POV~

Me and Shawn got on the car.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking my villa?" Shawn asks.

"Oh yes that's perfect" I say.

~Few minutes later~

We arrived at Shawn's villa.

"Jeez what happened here!? Did someone broke in my villa!?" Shawm says.

"Um yeah it- it was me... I'm so sorry! I-i didn't know where to go..." I say

"Hey it's alright don't worry" Shawn says giving a tight hug.

We went in the villa and we sat down on the couch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah sure but please a funny one" I say.

"Alright" Shawn says.

Shawn choose a movie but I was kinda hungry.

"Do you have snacks? I'm hungry..." I say.

"Of course I do! Wait here!" Shawn says.

Shawn went to the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back with a cozy blanket and a table with so many snacks!

 After a few minutes he came back with a cozy blanket and a table with so many snacks!

"This is so cute! Thank you Shawn!!" I say.

"Of course!" Shawn says.

We wrapped the blanket over us and we cuddled as we started to watch the movie.

~ Few minutes later~

We were about half way through the movie and I was having the best time I haven't had in a long time.

"Ahahahah she's an idiot omg! This movie is so funny!" I say laughing.

Shawn looked at me and he just stared at me.

"Ahaha what?" I ask smiling.

"Nothing, is just I haven't seen you laugh or smile in a long time" Shawn says.

"Shawn?" I ask looking into his hazel eyes.

"Yes hun?" Shawn says staring at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek and I started to caress it. He then put his hand on top of mine and he starts to caress it. We were both staring at each other. His eyes flicker down to my lips and he licks his lips. I slowly started to lean in and I pressed my lips against his slowly...

"Sabrina..." Shawn says.

"Shh just don't say anything" I say.

We continued kissing and I got on top of him. I then looked up and I saw Connor standing there. Shawn was kissing my neck and tears were running down my cheeks as I saw Connor standing there looking at us.