03|~Finding Out~

~Connor's POV~

"Sabrina!" I say worried.

She doesn't say a word and quickly came in and hugged me really tight. She then cries harder and harder on my chest. I was so upset to see her like this. I want her to be happy.

"Connor, I need you..." Sabrina says sobbing.

"Sabrina what happened!" I ask desperate.

~Sabrina's POV~

I told Connor everything from scratch.

"What! He's an asshole! How could he do that to you! He will regret it! I swear I will kill him!" Connor says angrily.

"Okay try to calm down okay? Everything will be fine I promise. You can sleep here as long as you want to Sab. I'm here for you you know that right? I promise I will always be here for you Sabrina." Connor says taking my hands in his.

" Connor says taking my hands in his

"T-thank you Connor. I really appreciate it." I say.

"Come here!" Connor says.

We were both hugging really tight and I had my head laying on Connor's shoulder. He was so warm like always.

"Everything will be fine Sabrina" Connor says while patting my hair.

"Come on let's go to sleep, you could use some rest. Oh and don't worry I will sleep on the couch the bed is all yours princess." Connor says.

We went into his bedroom and I lay down on the bed.

"Well goodnight princess I'll see you tomorrow" Connor says.

I reached for Connor's hand and intertwine our fingers and say, "Wait, Connor could you stay please? I don't wanna be alone" I say.

"Um sure" Connor says.

~The next morning~

I wake up and feel Connor's arms wrapped around my body. I feel so protected when I'm with him. I look at Connor and watch him sleep. Our faces were so close to each other I could feel his breath on my lips. Connor looks so cute just sleeping there.