Ch. 13 ~ Jealousy. Hate. Wondering. Hurting me.

Gen's POV

Last night I slept over Liv's house, we gave eachother blind makeovers, just like we used to. It was actually a lot of fun. We woke up around the same time, 10:30, and turned on the tv. We were watching some celebrity news show, whatever fine with me.

The reporter lady had short black hair, looked odd for her age, but it's not my hair.

“Coming Up Next” she said, “Is One Direction's Louis Tomlinson in a relationship with another lady?”

Then they cut to a commercial.

I can not believe what I just heard. My jaw dropped. No. No he can't be dating someone else. Would he? He told me he loved me last night, is that why he said that? Just so he can have me and this other chick now? Something wasn't right. I turned my phone on, with 11 texts from Lou, and a couple from the other boys.

They all said pretty much the same thing:

Don't believe anything you see on tv!

You know how the paparazzi is!

I love you and only u Gen, please believe me. Please.

My head shot back to the tv, where the show was back on.

There was a picture of Louis kissing another girl. She wore a lot of makeup, a tight back dress, and long dark hair.

Oh. My. God.

I felt my eyes water as they showed that picture, along with some other pictures of Louis and this girl. Alyssa her name was. She was in that weird girl band that was opening for One Direction.

Alyssa.

I felt like my head was going to explode with emotions. Jealousy. Hate. Wanting to kill. Mad. Abandoned. Alone.

“Oh. My. Gosh.” said Liv, who was as shocked as I was.

But was I really shocked? No. I knew the whole time that Louis would eventually leave me for some slut who was way more pretty and talented then I ever could be. But this made me ever sadder, knowing that hat he'd be happier with her. That they would be the 'it' couple. That he chose her over me.

Or did he?

I knew, Louis. He wouldn't just fall for someone like her...would he? And he told me all those things last night...I was starting to think that those were all lies. Everything was a lie. He never really loved me, he was just desperate. Even if he did love me, he probably doesn't anymore after he kissed her. Or she kissed him. Doesn't matter. A kiss is a kiss.

By this point, I was crying my eyes out on Liv's shoulder. She patted my back, telling me that everything was going to be ok.

“The sad thing is that I finally have someone who I really love, and now he's not mine anymore.”

Liv looked me in the eyes “Gen. You don't even know if he loves her. It could just be something for the media. You've seen all of the texts. Do you really think that Louis would lie to you?”

I sniffled. “I really don't know at this point Liv.”

“Well don't say that he's not yours. Do whatever you want though, it's completely your decision. But I would talk to him about this. Or atleast talk to the guys or something.”