Ch. 7 ~ Today will be better

I woke up around 11:30 and received a text:

Hey Gen! It's Danielle, Liam's gf. i heard gr8 things about u and was thinking tht maybe we could go shopping or something 2day? Txt me back whatcha think! :)

Hey Dani! Ya that'd be gr8 :) myb around 1? This is my last day of school and I have to finalize some things.

sounds good :)

:)

Today was going to be better. I know it.

I got to school around noon. The only reason I went was to turn in some papers and things, and that's it. I was wished a 'happy summer' by a few people. And a lot of people who I've never even talked to before asked for my number. Probably just to get to Louis, I asked. I was given some 'Last Day of School' gifts, by some girls who I knew were total Directioners. People treat me differently since I've been dating Lou, but I won't forget how mean people were to me before.

I went home and I put on my shorts and tank and then made my way to Starbucks where I was meeting Danielle. I sat down at a table outside, waiting for her. Not very long I had to wait, because a few minutes later I saw her. Wow, she was so pretty! She was wearing a black tank, blue shorts, and black boots. Her hair was straightened and so was mine, so we kinda looked alike, not really though.

“Hey Gen!” he hugged me

“Hey Dani!”

“So want to go order?”

“Of course! It smells so good!”

We laughed and made our way inside to order our coffee. We sat down and some girls came up to us.

“Oh my gosh! Your Danielle Peazer and Genevieve Carlson!!! Can we have your autographs!!??”

Wow. Was this really happening? To me? Wow.

Danielle looked at me. “You ok with it?”

“Of course” I smiled and turned to the girls, there was 3 of them, about 14 maybe. I guess always practicing my signature on my homework papers will actually be paid off.

The girls squealed and thanked us, and then ran outside to their parents. Danielle laughed at me staring at them. “And that is part of dating a member of One Direction”

I laughed “I never thought I'd actually sign an autograph. There's a first time for everything I guess.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - – - - - - - - - – - - - - -

Throughout the day, I've been asked to give 17 autographs, taken 9 pictures with fans, and I've had at least 5 pictures of me and Danielle where we weren't paying attention. Of course, the pictures that were taken were all over the internet right away, but I didn't care. I leaned a lot about Danielle, like that she's danced for LMFAO, Leona Lewis, and tons more. And she loves modeling and wants to be a stylist when she can no longer be a dancer. I think she learned a lot about me today too. Overall, Dani is a wonderful girl, Liam's lucky to have her. We had a great time today, even she thought so.

We went to the studio to see the boys around 4, and they just finished recording.

Louis greeted me with a hug, I haven't been in his arms in like, a couple days. I missed him. He kissed me softly at first, then more passionately, until someone cleared their throat, I don't know who but they made this very awkward and embarrassing. Oh well!

After 10 minutes of the boys trying to figure out where to eat, we decided on Nando's. Niall almost passed out when I told him that I've never eaten there before.