Ch. 18 ~ Reunited and I Love You

I reached the top of the staircase, and made a left. I passed a room, Harry's, and then I found myself in front of a closed door. Louis' bedroom.

After a minute of deciding whether I should knock or just enter, my hand was shaking over the doorknob. As I was about to place it on the knob, there stood Louis. He must have heard me out here. But how? Maybe he heard my heavily breathing. Oh well it doesn't matter. I looked up into his sea blue eyes and was mesmerized.

“Hi.” he said.

Once I was partially out of my daze, I replied with a soft “Hi.”

I stood there staring at him for what seemed like an hour. His eyes were locked on mine. It's like we were communicating without even talking. His mouth slightly opened like he was about to say something, but I stopped him by wrapping my arms around him and touching my lips to his. I missed his lips; they were so soft and gentle, like the kiss. His hands were on the small of my back and my arms were around his neck with my head on his shoulder.

“I'm so-”

“No.” I interrupted him. “Don't be sorry. It's all my fault. I put you through so much..I don't deserve you.” I said on the verge of tears. But not sad tears, more of a mix of sadness and happiness.

“Yes you do.” he looked into my eyes and smiled. “We're perfect for each other.”

“I know.” I smiled back.

I went on my tiptoes to peck his lips again.

“I love you Genevieve Carlson.”

“I love you Louis Tomlinson.”

He held me in his arms for what seemed like forever. After all the drama, all the hate, all the media; we were finally back together again. Just me and the boy who I spilled punch on at the dance. The boy who doesn't care if I'm not famous, or popular, or pretty. The boy who was always there for me even if I put him through hell. The boy who loves me. The boy who I love.

“So Lou, do you really want to go back downstairs with the boys and play video games?” I asked, hoping his answer would be no.

“Nope not really love. I have a better idea.” He smiled and walked over to his unpacked suitcases as I watched in confusion. He took out a pair of my dark denim shorts and my black cami.

“You forgot these in my bathroom the day you packed up your things..” he said handing them to me.

“Oh. I didn't even notice.” I said still confused. He had a smile on his face. “Lou..I know that face. What are you thinking?” I asked.

He took a moment to respond, but when he did, he said “Well love, you can't go to the park in nice clothes and fancy boots.”

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed out a pair of his shorts and a striped shirt. He took his existing shirt off, and put the other one on. I did the same, trying to ignore him staring at me. Lucky for me, he didn't see my cuts. They would fade away soon, and it's better for him to not know. I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Once we were changed, I slipped on a pair of sparkly silver Toms that Lou bought me. He has his gray ones on, so we were sorta matching. We crept downstairs, trying very hard not to distract the boys.

He took my hand and led me out the back door, where we began walking down the street. Unlike last time I was walking to the park, I wasn't crying. I wasn't thinking about bad memories. I was thinking about the new memories we'll continue to make here. I was happy.

____________________________________________________________

Awww so cute. lol umm i might do an epilogue or something..but i'm not sure yet. check out my new story My New Neighbors, coming soon!! On the side is one of my favorite songs on Take Me Home, They Don't Know About Us <3