Ch. 12 ~ Alyssa.

Louis's POV

Today is the day where One Direction is forced to spend a day with the girls who open for us on our tour. It's basically just for the media. And so that people won't think that we are jerks.

All I know about these girls is that they're all around 19 years old, like Gen. They're very good singers, like Gen. And they're attractive, also like Gen. I'm kind of glad that Gen is still on my mind, but even if she wasn't, I wouldn't think about dating one of these girls. I have Gen and she's all I need.

We were meeting up with the girls at this fancy resturant. No I don't have an idea of what it's called, why would I? I guess after we are going to take a tour of the city, so that should be interesting. That's another thing that has pros and cons of being in a band, traveling. I love traveling and seeing the world with my 4 best friends, but I miss my family and Gen so much. That's the con.

I decided to wear a t-shirt and blue pants. Nothing too spectacular. I didn't really do much of anything else, since Zayn takes forever in the bathroom. That's why his hair is always so perfect, not as great as Hazza's, but pretty close.

We arrived at the restaurant around 6, and the ladies arrived around 6:15. I've seen pictures of them online and the boys and I discussed their names, so we know them.

First was Heather. She had long blonde hair that was curled at the ends. She had blue eyes and high cheek bones. She was in a short blue dress. Very pretty.

Then came Megan. She had short red hair that had a black streak in it. A bit weird looking if you ask me, but it's not my hair. Other than her hair, she was pretty average looking. Not very much makeup, it was good that she thought she didn't need any. She wore a pink dress, it was cute.

Lastly was Alyssa. She had dark hair, long eyelashes, and red lipstick. She wore a dark purple dress, that showed her curves nicely. Wow she was really...what are you thinking Lou? You have a girlfriend you idiot! Right. Gen. The incredibly, amazing, Gen who is the perfect girl for me. I instantly thought the first day we met, and pushed away the thought of Alyssa. Yeah she was very beautiful, but I'm taken. And it wouldn't be that hard to not make eye contact with her, since there were 5 of us boys, right?

Of course, she had to sit right next to me.

Great.

It actually went better than I thought. We all talked about music, the tour, and other normal things. It was hard for me not to laugh or be funny, I don't like being serious. Life is too short to be serious, you gotta be fun!!

After we ordered dessert, I felt a hand on my leg. I looked to my right at Harry, hoping it was him just goofing around. Nope. To my left I saw Alyssa smiling at me, moving her hand closer and closer to my dick. What was she trying to do? I thought. I stood up and declared that I had to use the restroom. She had a disappointed look on her face. I felt bad, but what else was I supposed to do?

I took a while walking to the bathroom, thinking about this and reminding myself about Gen. About 3 minutes later, Liam caught up with me.

“What's up Lou?”

“Alyssa.”

“What about her?”

I threw my head back. “Ugh!” I said, resembling a teenage girl. Liam smiled. “She's really...unique. And she kept putting her hand on me under the table.”