Ch. 4 ~ The First Date

I woke up in the morning around 10:00. I'm glad Liv let me sleep in a little because if I didn't get enough sleep, I'd be crabby and tired on my date with Louis tonight. I just used the words “date” and “Louis” in the same sentence. There's a first for everything I guess....

Oh right. Text Louis. I sat up, yelled “morning!” to Liv (who was making delicious smelling pancakes in the kitchen) and took out my phone. What to say, what to say...

After a minute of thinking I finally came up with something.

Hey Lou :) That's alright about yesterday I understand, life of being in a boyband right? And I'd love to go out with u tonite ;) text me soon! x

'Do I sound too desperate?' I thought after I pressed send. Oh well, I am and Louis is just so...fabulouis! Less than 2 mintues later he texted back:

Great! Send me ur address and i'll pick u up around 7 ok babe?

Ok! I live at 2346 Maplewood Drive :)

Cool I can't wait. See u then xxx Louis :D

:)

I love how Louis puts smileys and kisses in his texts. I've only talked to him for a little bit yesterday and it already feels like I've known him so much longer.

I walked into the kitchen to join Liv in singing Everybody Talks by Neon Trees (it's our favorite songs at the moment.) She finished flipping the pancakes and shut the burner off right before the chorus came on so she has 2 free hand to the the silly little dance with.

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I can hear the chit-chat

Take me to your love shack

Momma's always got a backtrack

When everybody talks babe

Oh!

Liv's mom came downstairs and joined us in dancing to the end of the song.

“You girls are so crazy!” She laughed. “Well I'm off to go meet your aunt downtown for the day. I'll be home around 8. Bye girls!” She shouted as she turned to leave.

“Bye!” I yelled

“Love you mum!”

“Love you too sweetie!” And then she closed the door and left.

I love Liv's mum, she's so fun. I probably see her about the same, if not more, than I see my own mum. Liv's mum left her druggie boyfriend after Liv was born. Liv never wanted to find out who her dad was because, well, she doesn't really care. Neither does her mum. And I don't blame them for not caring. Who would? I guess since they're so carefree that's why they're both always so happy all the time.

“So what did he say??” Liv asked me while I was zoning out.

“Who?”

“Louis!! who else silly?” she laughed.