Ch. 2 ~ A day with a friend, the Spring Concert, and Him.

I woke up the next morning around 10:30 am. It was a Friday and my mum was at work, what's new? She loves her work. She designs ads, websites, and stuff like that. She started getting into work more after dad died, so I only see her a couple hours when she gets home or really early in the morning. But I'm glad she's happy. I just wish I could spend some more ime with her before i go off to Uni...

As I poured my milk into my bowl of cheerios, I realized that the jug was too heavy and it ended up spilling everywhere. Classic G. I know I'm really clumsy, but that's just who I am and I can't help it. Oh well. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv on. My phone started to buzz. Oh great, a call from Liv. Probably about the pointless Spring Concert I really don't want to go to.

I sighed, "Hey Liv."

"Vas Happenin'?" she said, trying to sound like Zayn of 1D. It was an epic fail.

I laughed "Haha. Not much. Just eating. Probably nothing afterwards..." And then I realized that I shouldn't have said that.

"Yay!" she exclaimed. Oh gosh... "Ok I have it all planned out. You and me are going to go out for lunch, then go shopping until 2 hours before the concert, then that's when we'll come back to my house and get ready. Ok? Great! I'll pick you up around noon! See you then!"

"Wait Liv wha-" but before I could finish, she hung up. Oh this should be interesting.

So lunch will probably take around an hour. So that's 1:00.  Then 2 hours before the concert is 5:00. It took only a few seconds to do that mental math. 4. hours. of. shopping. I'm not a tomboy but I'm not a total girly girl. I'm more of a wear-only-a-little-makeup-and-jeans-and-a-tshirt-with-flip-flops sort of girl. This is going to be a challenge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Can we go home now?" I groaned. we finished lunch around 12:30 and so far we've been shopping for 3 flippin' hours.

"Nope. We've barely bought anything!"

"Are you kidding?!" I exclaimed as I nodded towards the 4 bags she was carrying and the 3 bags I had (one was hers, one was this really cute pair of flats I found, and one had some makeup she bought for me.)

"Uggh." I groaned

"Haha" she laughed. "I am doing this for you and by tonight, you"ll be thanking me." A=Liv said as she playfully punched me with her hand carrying 2 bags.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever" I smiled as I realized that this is the most time I've spent with Liv since she got with Matt.

"Oooohh photobooth!" she shoted while pulling me towards the booth.

"Haha ok Liv!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was 5:45 and we were on the way back to Liv's house singing very loudly to One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful.

"You dont know oh oh! You don't know you're beautful! oh oh! and that's what makes you beautiful!"

The song ended right as we pluued into her driveway.

We ran upstairs to her room and she put her iphone in the speaker and started blasting our favorite song at the time: Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City.

"Let's see what we got!" she exclaimed as we dumped our stuff on her bedroom floor.

She bought tons, literally, 9 bags i think. Too much to name. And what I bought consisted of: these cute black flats with little bows on the toes, a pair of sparkly black Toms, this gray dress with thin straps and black, purple, and yellow flowers (i don't know how she made me try this on, but i gotta say, it was pretty cute), this sparkly silver bow, a new phone case (it's purple with zebra stripes, pretty awesome if i do say so myself) and that's it. Liv did buy me some makeup though, that included, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, lip gloss, cover up, and blush. Everything.