Chapter 29

Skylar (pov)

I thought about the what the vampire said. 'If he's the one in my dreams wouldn't it make more sense to be a vampire? Why a scary red eye wolf?' I thought. I sat trying to figure out what the hell was going on? Did he save my life?  Or did he wanna kill me himself?
I was getting a headache but didn't want to sleep. I'm not mad anymore but I didn't want to risk seeing my friend.

I went and made coffee. It was 4 a.m, I was drain. I needed sleep. I sat on the couch. I yawned stretching. Maybe a quick nap won't hurt. I thought about how my mate told off Chrissy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Skylar." Kieran yelled. I was to tired i didn't answer. "Skylar!" He yelled out again.  "Hmmmmmm" I respond. "Skylar what are you doing down here?" He question. "Trying to sleep." I said with my eyes still shut. "It's 7 a.m. your usually up? Did you sleep down here?" He question. "Kieran for the love of the moon goddess I've been up till 4 a.m. can't you just let me be." I shouted. "Okay. But shouldn't you be sleeping in your room?" He question. "Ugg Kieran. I don't wanna sleep in there." I said flopping to my side.

Just as i did that,  I felt me being lifted. I look snuggle closer to his chest, feeling his warmth and taking in his scent. I was placed in a soft silky bed sheets. I look up and I wasn't in my room. "What am I doing in your room?" I ask sitting up. "You said you didn't want to sleep in your room so... my room it is." He said shrugging. Iwas still to tired to argue so I layed my pretty head down and feel back to my slumber.

I woke up around noon, In my mates bed. His bed is waaaay more comfortable then mines.  My stomach was growling. I made a sandwich and ate it. I showered and before I left i decided to make a phonecall.

I walk in the office. "Afternoon sleepy head." Kieran said smiling. "How's my bed?" He question. "I've been in better." I reply with a grin. He growled out. "My bed back home was pretty comfy." I said sitting down on the couch. "Have you thought of what your gonna do with Chrissy?" My mate ask. I groaned. "I forgot. But call her in here so we can get it over with." I told him. Minutes later Chrissy walks in. She didn't utter a word. Not even to Kieran. "I should kick you out the pack!" I said. Making Chrissy looks up at me. 

"But I'm not. I however want you to clean all thr pack members dishes by yourself for 2 whole month." I said staring at her. "That'll be hours." She whine. "Well because of you, Rose and I walk for hours." I said getting loud.  "Fine." She agreed. "Oh and stay away from me for 2 weeks. If you see me walking in you should be walking out. Just don't let me see your face." I said angrily. "Is that all!" She ask with an attitude. I thought for a second. "Yea." I reply.

She walks out. I turn to see Kieran whos shaking guys head. "What?" I questioned. "That was your punishment? You and Rose could've died, and you let her do dishes for a month?" He said sounding a little irritated. "2 month." I said correcting him. "Skylar i thought you didn't like Chrissy? Why didn't you take that chance to punish her?" He ask. "Because I'm not sneaky like that. No matter what she didn't intend to hurt us. Am I mad at her? Yes. Anyone would be. But 2 wrongs doesn't make a right." I relied.

"Well that's mature of you to say." He said. "I'm going to see Rose. See you at lunch?" I ask. He nodded.
He stood there quietly. "What would you have done?" I blurted.  "I'd chain her up in silver in the cellar, and give her a tiny bit of food and water for a week." He reply. "Sheesh talk about harsh. Good thing im punishing her. She didn't kill anybody." I said mumbling the last part. "And are we gonna wait till she does? Skylar what she did was unacceptable. Whether it's to you, Rose  or any other members." He said. "Okay. Isn't she your bestfriend though." I ask.

"I don't have bestfriends." He said. I look at him confused. "She said she was your bestfriend." I said. "After Derrick,  I don't believe in having one. Getting close to someone only hurts you." Which made me a bit angry. "I'm going to see Rose." I stomp out. "Skylar?" I hear before shutting the door.

"THAT'S IT!" Rose yelled out. "You should've gone with alpha plan." She continue. "Rose. I don't know. I'm usually the one getting punishment not giving them." I reply shrugging. "Sky she almost killed us." She said softly. I felt bad. Rose isn't like me she's probably stays in and read a book on a Friday night,  where I would sneak out and meet my friends to drink and hangout. Thinking back to that, I do miss those nights. I was carefree. No responsibility. No crazy vampire/red eyes wolf trying to kill me. No feeling caged in. No mate.

I felt a bit sad thinking my life will probably never be like that anymore. "Hey. You okay?" Rose ask. "Yea, just tired." I said with a half smile.  She fave me a half smile back. "So did you find something to give alpha for his birthday?" She ask changing the subject. "No." I groaned "what do you get an alpha that has everything?" I continued. "Didn't you say you were gonna get him something meaningful?" Rose said.

"Yes. I guess I'm working on it." I respond back. "Well hopefully you come up with something soon. You got what 4 days?" She said going back to her books. "Rose are we gonna sit in the room all day?" I ask her. She puts her book down. "What do you wanna do?" She ask me. I cheerfully smiled. "I need decorations. Do we have some here or should I ask someone to get them?" I ask.

"I think we have some. But how are you gonna decorate the place without alpha knowing?" She ask me. "We'll figure something out." I respond.

What is a good present i thought. Damn this is gonna be hard.