Chapter 14

Kieran (pov)

I walk along with my mate towards the packhouse. "So how far is the packhouse from your house?" My mate ask. "About 10 to 15 minutes. Depending on how fast you walk." I stated. The silence continued.  "Once we get there don't wander around to much. The pack members don't know who you are." I said. "Okaaay" my mate said.

We walk for a few more minutes till the packhouse came into view. "Oh my heavens." I hear my mate say. I turn around to see her stop. I look ahead "yea I made a few upgrades to the packhouse." I said smiling. I was proud of what I was able to accomplish within the year I became alpha.

"The packhouse is beautiful!" She said

"The packhouse is beautiful!" She said. I kept walking she followed closely behind. As soon as we got to the front of the packhouse a couple of she wolf came up to me.  "Kieran, I miss you!" A she wolf name Avery said while hugging me. I return the hug. She then glared at my mate. "Hiiii" my mate said waving at them. Everyone glared at her, which didn't sit well with me. 

"Alright get back to what you were all doing." I said loudly. "Aww Kieran baby. You shouldn't be screaming at your mate like that." She pouted. I made a quick glance at my mate. She made a disgusted face. "Can you just follow orders. It's alpha to you Avery." I said sternly. I walk ahead. My mate followed. Sean came over. "Morning alpha, morning Sky." he says my mate chuckled. "Morning Sean. Hope you got at least a couple hours of sleep in." She said.  

"I'm off today, I'm only here to introduce you to my sister Roselli. She'll give you a tour of the packhouse. Since I'm tired." Sean said. "Speaking of Roselli where is she?" I question. Sean scratch thr back of neck. "I don't know. I told her to be here at 10AM." He says pulling his phone out. "I'm here, I'm here." I hear Roselli running downstairs. "I told you 10 Rose. It's now 10:05." Sean yelled out.

"Sheesh don't get your panties in a bunch. Im here now." She shot back. Skylar started laughing, causing everyone to look at her. "Wow, panties Haha" she continued. "Alright if there isn't anything you need,  I'll be on my way alpha. I got a pregnant mate to attend to." He stated walking towards the door. "Congrats on the pregnant mate." My mate yelled out. "Thanks lun- i mean Sky." He said waving.

"Alpha." Roselli said bowing. "Roselli this is...." i look at my mate. "Skylar she'll be staying with us from now on." I said awkwardly. "If you need me I'll be in my office," i said to my mate pointing towards the big french door. She nodded.

I walk in my office. It was gonna be a long day. I'm behind on my paperwork and have to help train this afternoon since I told Sean to take the day off. "Morning Kieran." Chrissy said walking in. "Morning Chrissy." I said smiling. 

Chrissy was Derrick cousin. Her parents left her when she was 13, she's been in the bloodmoon pack ever since. She is kind, beautiful,  and to be honest I wouldn't mind having her as Luna. But no I just had to find my mate. A stubborn one too.

It's been hard adjusting to being alpha. I had to clean up alot of Derrick mess. I remember coming back here with Kingston, as Kingston announces me as their new alpha.

Flashback

"I am your new alpha.  Alpha of the bloodmoon pack. I killed Derrick." I said.  Everyone jaw drop, and there were alot of  whispers. "I killed Derrick because he killed my parents and my old pack. I didn't find out till I recently found my sister. She explain to me everything."

"Well how do we not know your sister was lying." Some guy said outloud. I wanted to strangle him for doubting my sister. "Why would she become a rogue for almost 2 years? To lie to me. My old pack was the crescent moon pack." Everyone eyes widened. I look at everyone confused. "What? Am I missing something?" I ask.

Chrissy walk up, "I believe him. Everyone knew how power hungry  Derrick was. Everyone knew he was planning an attack on the crescent moon pack, who was not only a trusted allied,  but also our former alpha bestfriend,  we've seen the alpha of the crescent moon pack visit multiple times. Derrick was the one that attack first. Everyone knows it." Chrissy stated.

No one said anything. "We never met you back then alpha Jones, we thought you were from another pack." She said bowing to me. I look around and see everyone has done the same. "Look, I'll do everything in my power to make sure our pack is great again. But I'll need everyone help. If some are still sceptical or not on board with me being alpha. Please feel free to leave, I will personally call the pack you would like to go too, and explain the situation, where they'll accept you." I said.

No one moves or say anything... just then I hear "Cheers to our new alpha!" Someone screamed out. I just smiled. "Thanks chrissy!" I said hugging her.

Present

"I brought coffee. I didn't see you come in this morning." Chrissy stated. "I went home." I reply. Chrissy stops and stare at me. "What" i said. "You never go home. You would always stay at the packhouse. Even after your house was done building." She said. "Chrissy I'll explain next time,  I got alot of work to catch up on." She nodded and walk out my office. I don't mean to snap at her, but I really had alot of work to get to. Sitting around talking wasn't gonna make my stack of paper disappear.

I sat down started my paperwork. Couple minutes later, I found myself thinking back to that mouth to mouth CPR I did, I've never felt those feelings. This morning didn't help, with her making me breakfast, and walking outside seeing her surrounded by nature was breathtaking. I shook my head. 'Kieran get it together if you want to finish this by dinner.' I thought to myself.