His Instagram [also 10] 2/3

An: What??? Another chapter?? Yep. This is me apologizing for yesterday's chapter, I promise my goal wasn't to make you sad. I'll cool it on the angst for a while ❤.

____________
Day: 10/30 (smut)

Prompt: Masturbation

Couple: M/M Kirishima x Bakugou

Words: 776
________

Bakugou stormed into his room, he had a pretty rough day today and admittedly, he was kinda pissed.

Some fucking douche thought it was okay to grab his ass In the public gym bathroom, so just like any sane person would, Katsuki turned around and punched the bastard in his stomach. And get this, HE GOT KICKED OUT. What the fuck? Katsuki was NOT the fucking harasser here.

Bakugou roughly threw himself on his bed and pouted to himself, he opened his phone to read through his notifications.

Minaaa!, Hermit_crab_lover, Shoto, Red Riot and 34 others liked your photo.

Kirishima liked his photo! It kinda goes without saying that bakugou posts things like shirtless mirror pics just to get attention from the redhead. He wasn't sure if it actually worked, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Bakugou loved practically everything about his red-headed friend.

His toned muscles, his outgoing personality, his signature simile, and hell, he even loved his shitty hair.

And now he's hard.

Bakugou knew he had to tell the other how he felt one day, but that day was not today, no, right now it was time to have a little fun. He had to do it now before he officially became roommates with his crush.

He walked to his closet and grabbed the things he needed, lube, dildo, you know the essentials.

His heart raced as he thought of what it would feel like to be completely filled by his crushes dick, Luckily for him, he knew how well hung his friend was, In his high school days students spent lots of time in changing rooms, and that was years ago. Imagine how much he's grown since then.

Bakugou began by lubing up his fingers and inserting them one at a time. Fuck he loved the feeling of being stretched, it seemed as if he stayed tight no matter how many times he stretched it out for fun.

He started with one finger and added another, he sizzored his fingers around to feel as deep inside as possible, he stayed away from his prostate so he wouldn't come immediately. Soon enough he covered his red dildo in his own saliva, sucking on it as if it were his crush.

He moaned as the toy entered inside of him, far deeper than any of his fingers could've reached. He imagined that inside wasn't a mere toy, but his crushes big dick stretching him out to his limit. But he knew better in the fact that Kirishima's dick was twice this size.

"F-fuck Kirishima... You're so fucking big." he moaned, bouncing on the toy faster with each word.

He imagined what it would be like to have Kirishima grab him by the neck and make him plead for his thick cock. Fuck how Bakugou wanted to submit to the redhead. He wanted to spread his hole out for his cock to devour.

Bakugou wanted to see Kirishima face as he came inside of him and watched the fluid leak out of him like a waterfall. He wanted to see him masturbate to him fingering himself right in front of his eye's.

"F-fuck! Please let me come Ejirou"

Bakugou moved faster, his legs ached but that only made him harder and thirst for more. With every violent hit his prostate took more pre-come leaked out of him. He circled his hips on the toy, whining when he realized that it could only go so deep. He bets Kirishima could do better, he knows Kirishima would do so much better.

"F-f-fuck Ejirou I'm gonna come!" he shouted as his hips stuttered and he came all over on his wood floorboards, he moaned as he slipped the dildo back out of his ass and in once more for the hell of it.

When he came down from his high. Bakugou cleaned up his floor and took a short shower to clean himself.

And it seemed he came out (pun intended) at the perfect time to receive a message from the reason why he forgot he was mad today in the first place.

Shitty hair

- hey blasty? 4:24

--Hm? 4:26

-you got time? 4:26

--yeah, y? 4:26

-come over, I gotta tell u something. 4:27

--K, I've got some shit to say too. 4:27

I guess that day is today, huh?