{30!}Bullshit!

Day: 30/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Me*ita thinks Bakugou and don't make a good couple. Mina's thinks this is absolute bullshit.

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 409
_________

I just don't think they're cute. Like, at all." Me*ita interrupts.

The group is silent, until Sero gasps.

"What did you say?" Mina asks, cracking her knuckles and standing quickly.

Kaminari pushes her down.

"Dude, what?" He asks.

"They're not cute. Bakugou's an asshole, and they're way handsome to be gay. I know yall' are thinking the same thing." he says, pointing to the group of students.

"The hell we're thinking the same thing!" Mina yells, just as the aforementioned couple enters the room hand and hand.

Bakgous eyes slightly widened.

"That grape cock fucking with you again?' he yelled as he let go of the Kirishima's hand. He marched up to the other, getting ready to punt him.

Kirishima grabbed the blond arm and shook his head.

"He's not even worth it man,"

Bakugou turns around and rolls his eyes.

"Fuck you," Bakugou says to Me*ita. He forcefully grabs Kirishima's hand and sits down next to him, joining everyone else in the common room.

Soon enough their conversations return to their causal tone as everyone but Me*ita continue talking.

As Me*ita sits on the couch sulking, he watches as Kirishima plays with the blond's hair as his head is rested on his lap.

"Got something to say?" Mina later asks, finally free to yell at him now that the two both fell asleep.

When he doesn't answer Mina's face grows slightly red in anger.

"Look at them!" she yells. "They're freakin' cute!" she points at the two so hard her hand begins to shake.

Me*ita shrugs, looking away to punctuate his apathy.

"Mina don't let it annoy you, it's his opinion," Sero begs.

"Excuse my potty mouth, but fuck you! His opinion is so wrong!" she says. "I still love you tho."

"Mina, he's right. If that's what he thinks that's what he thinks... We can't tell him what to believe." Kaminari says, slightly glaring at Me*ita.

"Kaminari I swear if you're defending him-"

"I'm not! I'm not!"

"Then shut up."

Mina makes her way to Me*ita and quickly kneels down to his level.

"Those are my gays, you fuck with them, I will make sure you never get the chance to again, got it?"

"Y-you're scarier than Bakugou!" the boy shouts, backing up cautiously.

"perfect."

AN: This is definitely not the ideal last chapter but I got exceptionally busy today (One of my elderly neighbors just got surgery, so I helped them out all day) , but I'm not really worried too much because this isn't the last I will be visiting these stories... more information on the next chapter

(Last version had some mistakes... and wattpad is fucking with me)