Reading

Day: 28/30 (smut)

Prompt: Bakugou likes to read, but he likes Kirishimas body better

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 447

_________

"Kasukiiiiii! You're ignoring me!" Kirishima whined from the living room couch.

"I sure am." The other said, standing up and leaving the room to sit more comfortably on their bed, only for Kirishima to follow him like the lost puppy he always seems to be.

"Watcha reading?" Kirishima asked, plopping down on the bed and bouncing the other harshly.

"Ejirou."

"Yes!"

"You have asked me seven times. Seven. Fucking. Times."

"Guess what?"

"I fuck-what?"

"I forgot seven times," Kirishima said, smiling up at the blond with his hand on his chin.

Katsuki chuckled and rolled his eyes, he looked back down at his book and pushed the other slightly with his foot.

"Katsuki. I need attention!"

"Damn. That's so unfortunate."

Kirishima audibly sighed and fell on top of the other, laying his head on his stomach, forcing himself between him and the book. He leaned in and kissed the blond. Sticking his tongue in his mouth and pushing forward. He used his other hand to strip the book from the blond's grip.

"Asshole! I was reading that!"

"Go and get it then." He said, throwing the book to the ground.

"Wow, okay. I see how it is," Katsuki replied, crossing his arms.

Kirishima just smiled and kissed him again, he was used to the Blond's pouts by now, he knew he never meant anything by them.

Katsuki kissed back through his crossed arms, a smirk playing on this mouth when he fiercely grabbed the other's crotch and squeezed hard.

"Ugh, what the hell suki'?"

The blond smiled and rubbed his hand quicker on the bulge that was forming in the other's pants.

"I think I'd rather do this than read anyway." He said, pushing Kirishima back first on the bed.

Kirishima gasped in surprise when the blond crawled through his legs and yanked his pants down.

Katsuki glanced at his dick and wasted no time to put the length in his mouth, pushing it as far as he could down his throat while he quickly stroked the rest.

"Fuck... suki' this is too sudden!" Kirishima whined. He loudly moaned, as his hips bucked up with every movement, which made Katsuki's chest puff with pride.

"Yeah? So what?" He cupped the redhead's balls and marveling in the raspy grunt that flew out of his mouth.

"Shit, I'm gonna-"

"Already? Can't handle it, big boy?" Katsuki joked, moving his tongue and hand faster.

"F-fuck-"

Katsuki hollowed his cheeks and pulled off of the other.

"Finish." He demanded, Kirishima's eyes widened as he moved his hand down to his throbbing cock, he stroked slowly and came into his hand, moaning lustily.

Katsuki smirked and stood to grab his book, leaving an extremely dazed redhead behind.