Chapter Four - Wait For Me

"Ugh, AJ! I think I have enough clothes now." I said. Clothes had been over-flowing in my arms.

AJ was trying to find some "sexy" clothes for me to wear since I was getting close with Roman.

While me and AJ were going clothes shopping on the second floor of the mall, Roman and Phil were in GameStop on the first floor. I reckon they didn't want to be around girls when they are clothes shopping.

"No, you need more! We need to find some more clothes. Lets go to the register." She said.

"What!? I don't think I have enough money to even pay for all this!"

April turned her head to look at me. "Are you crazy, Mia? I'm paying!"

I gave her a wide-eyed look and she just simply smiled.

Once we were out of the store, we went down to meet the boys. We all walked to the candy shop, which was the only reason why I came to the mall. When we got in the there, I gasped and said, "Oh my God." Roman chuckled. I hurried around the store finding candy that I liked. I also bought some new things to try. This is so much better than clothes shopping, I thought.

After being in the candy store for about ten minutes, we were ready to leave.

We went down to the food court to drink some coffee. AJ and Phil sat across from me and Roman.

"So, Mia. How has your day been so far?" Roman asked me while AJ and Phil were talking to each other.

"Well, the candy store made me happy, but other then that, it hasn't been the greatest. What about you?"

"Well, it's been wonderful since I'm spending the day with you." Roman said looking at me. I blushed and looked away. I heard him chuckle and say "Cutie". 

When we left the mall, Roman and Phil came to our hotel. I went to my room while all three of them were talking and having fun.

I sat on my bed and listened to music on my phone.

About ten minutes later, I saw the door open and in came Roman. He sat across from me.

"AJ and Phil went to the store to get some ice cream." He said.

"Oh." I simply said. I felt his hand entwine with mine. "Something bothering you?" He asked.

"No." I said, turning my head away. But his hand found it's way to my cheek and slowly turned my head to look at him. "You can tell me if something is wrong, Mia." he told me.

"God, nothing is wrong!" I said, getting off the bed, letting go of Roman's hand. "Can I just ever be in a bad mood?"

Roman looked at me with a shocked, yet sad expression. "I apologize, Mia. I'm gonna leave you alone." He said, getting up and walking torwards the door.

"No, Roman, wait. I'm so-" before I could finish, Roman had shut the door behind him. He was no longer in my room and I knew I made a mistake. He was only worried about me and I made him upset. Instead of having the guts to go out in the living room, I grabbed my phone to send him a message.

I'm sorry. I've just been doing a lot of thinking. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. I just have my moments where I'm not in the best mood. Can we please talk? ~Mia

Now I just have to wait for his reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya.

Meow.

Anywayssss.......I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember: this whole story is for PriscillaRomanReigns!!!! Shes amazing [:

UNTIL NEXT TIME YOU SACK OF FUDGE NUGGETS!!!!

Im kidding, I love you all.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡(10 hearts for those who cant count but thats okay, I dont judge) :]

And just to let you know......that the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time.

.......Yeah I know Im a weirdo.

MKAYBAI♡