Chapter Eight - Get Out

"Dean, what if he doesn't like me anymore?" I said through my tears. I was in The Shield's lockeroom with Dean, who was comforting me while everyone else was grabbing some food to bring back.

"Look, you're going to be okay. I bet he still likes you." Dean said, rubbing my back.

"I doubt it. He probably moved on to someone else!" I said, crying louder than before. I heard the door open and shut and I looked up. One person I thought that I wasn't going to see again had just come through the door and into the lockeroom.

Roman fucking Reigns.

He looked at me with an expression that was hard to read. I did my best to stop crying and I wiped my tears. Dean still had his hand on my back, never leaving my side.

"Uh, can I talk to her for a minute?" Roman asked Dean, who nodded, kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Yell if you need me." before leaving the room.

Roman and I were left in the lockeroom alone and together.

He cleared his throat and began speaking. "So, look. I'm not mad at you but I am mad at Randy."

"Well why didn't you come to me when I said your name?"

"Because I didn't know what to say. I was just so upset."

"But you could have at least talked to me and made me feel like you still like me!" I said, raising my voice.

"Well I just told you that I didn't know what to say!"

"So? You could have said 'Hi' or something! Or smiled at me!"

"Why did you even kiss him back? I saw you two eating each other's faces off!"

"I didn't know what to do! I couldn't get away from him!"

"You could have at least not fucking kiss him."

"My God. You act like we are in a relationship when you haven't even fucking kissed me yet."

"Maybe it's because I don't want to kiss you!" He shouted.

It felt like my heart was ripped out of me. I just stood still, shocked at what he said. I thought he really did love me, but I must have been wrong. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I held them in as best as I could.

"Get out." I whispered.

"Mia-"

"Get the fuck out."

"Mia, listen to me."

"No! I said get the fuck out!" I screamed. And that's when Dean came in the room. "Are you okay, Mia?"

"I want him out."

"This is my lockeroom." Roman protested.

"Roman, you need to go to someone else's lockeroom." Dean said. I looked up at Dean who ran his hand through his hair.

After a couple seconds, Roman finally spoke, "Fine."

He hurried and grabbed his bags and left. And that's when AJ, Paige, and Seth came in looking confused.

"Guys, we have a problem." Dean said.

Thoughts swirled through my mind and I eventually became dizzy. My eyesight was fading away and I was losing my balance.

The last thing I remember was everyone shouting my name before it all turned black.