Chapter Seventeen ~ Always

"Why do you want to go back to him?!'' Seth yelled.

"Because he needs me, Seth! Roman freaking needs me and I need him!" I yelled in the empty parking lot. Only a few cars were here.

"You can't leave!"

I love you.

I hate you.

I can't get around you.

"Yes I can, Seth! I'm going back home!" I turned on my heel and started to walk away.

I breathe you.

I taste you.

I can't live without you.

"He never loved you!" Seth shouted. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around.

"What?"

"He never loved you. He told me so! It was a bet. Him and Randy were making a bet to see who could get you first! I didn't want to see them use you like that because I was in love with you. I still am! You can't go back to that lying animal!"

That was it. I've had enough.

I just can't take it anymore.

This life of solitude.

I guess that I'm out the door.

And now I'm done with you.

I ran full speed at Seth and tackled him to the cement. I kept throwing punches and didn't stop. He eventually pushed me off of him and we both got up to face each other.

"That's it. You've crossed the line, sweetheart." Seth said with a wicked smile plastered on his face. He walked over to me and slapped me right across the face, causing me to fall down on the cement. I clutched my cheek with my hand. I looked up at Seth with pleading eyes to see if he would just go away.

But he wouldn't.

Always,

Always,

Always,

Always...

He pulled me up and pushed me onto his car. He gripped my wrist ever so tightly with one hand while he opened the back seat door of his car with the other one.

He pushed me in the back of the car and got in. He punched me a couple times while taking my hoodie off.

The whole time I cried out and screamed, no one seemed to listen.

Blood was pouring out of my mouth and nose. Tears flooded my vision. My shoes, hoodie, and shirt were off.

I tried to look at Seth with the pleading face again. Please, please just make it stop. God, make it stop.

I see the blood all over your hands.

Does it make you feel more like a man?

Was it all just apart of your plan?

The anger's shakin' in my hands and all I hear is the sound.

Seth's hands were covered in blood. My blood.

And for the next hour, he raped me. He just simply raped me. And then he left me in his car on my own. He left me with no where to go. I was left alone for hours until I decided to put my clothes on in the weak state that I am in. I opened the door and fell out of the car.

Always,

Always,

Always,

Always.

After taking some time to breathe, I finally got up and looked around at my surroundings. There was the gym, a couple hotels, a McDonalds.

My stomach growled, meaning I was hungry. Just looking at that nasty fast food place made me want to run over and get everything they had on the menu.

I kept walking. Trying to find a place where Roman could be.

I thought. The gym? No.

Restaurant? No.

Bar? No.

Strip Club? He better not.

The hotel? Yes.

I tried to remember which hotel he was in. Sunset something.

Sunset-

Sunset Bay Hotel!

That was pretty close to where I'm at.

So for the next 15 minutes, I practically ran to my destination.

Running into the hotel, I hurried to the desk where a lady with brown hair and gentle brown eyes waited for me with a welcoming smile. Something about that smile of her's told me that she was fake. I believe  that 'something'.

"A key for my fri-my boyfriend's room, please," I said, impatiently. The lady gave me the key without a word. "Thank you." I mumbled.

I ran up to Roman's room and knocked on the door first.

Exactly seven seconds later, Roman opened the door. Once he saw me, he quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me inside the room and set me down on the couch.

"Who did this to you?!" He said, his eyes had a look of concern.

"S-Seth." I said quietly, looking down at the floor and then back up at Roman.

His eyes quickly filled from concern to anger and hatred.

He stood up. "You stay here." He said, leaving before I could speak. So I did. I stayed put and eventually fell asleep on the couch wondering what Roman was doing.

Whatever it is, I know that it isn't good.