Chapter Fourteen - Who?

The sunlight awoke me from my peaceful sleep.

I sigh.

Peaceful sleep. It's something that I haven't had in a long time.

But last night with Seth, it was the first time I've had enough sleep in weeks.

I look to the right of me. Seth isn't there, but there is a note.

Getting something special for a special person real quick.
And that special person is you.
I'll be back.

Love Seth♡

I smile at his messy handwriting.

I put the note away and I grabbed my phone thay I put in my purse before I left the hotel.

19 missed calls and 6 text messages all from Roman.

I clicked on the texts to see what they read.

Baby, I'm so sorry. -Roman

Baby girl, where are you? -Roman

I'm getting really worried. Please answer me. -Roman

My God, Mia. Where the hell are you? -Roman

I'm about to look all over the Earth for you. -Roman

I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to. I just don't want to lose you. -Roman

I hesitated. Should I message him?

I should.

Roman, I'm fine. I just needed to get away from the house. I'm not telling you where I am because I want to be alone right now. I have thinking to do. I love you. -Mia

It wasn't long until I got a text message from Roman.

God, Mia. Don't scare me like that again. You had me really worried. And take your time, I guess. But please come back soon. And answer my texts and calls. Love you. -Roman

I felt bad for lying to him. But what would he do if I were to tell him that I'm hanging out with Seth? He would probably kill the both of us.

My stomach twisted in knots thinking about Roman. I missed him. I really did miss him. I felt like going back home with Roman. I felt like snuggling up with him on the couch and watching television. But then Seth came into my mind. I felt like kissing him all day.

I just found Seth. And he seems happy right now.

Wait. Did Seth dissappear because of me?

He wouldn't do that. You're not special, Mia. Get it together.

But then, when I won the Diva's Title, he left after he said congratulations to me. I didn't see him again until last night. When I knocked on his door, he looked so unhappy. And now he's getting me a surprise?

All of a sudden, Seth came in the room with a huge stuffed teddy bear. It was almost my size!

"Hey, cutie." He said, smiling.

"Excuse my language, but holy shit! That thing is huge!" I said, raising my arms up in the air. Seth chuckled and walked over to me. He put the bear in my arms and sat next to me on the bed, wrapping his arm around me.

I got a closer look at the bear and I almost cried. The bear looked exactly like the one that Roman got me, but the one he got me was smaller.

"You like it?" Seth asked.

The thoughts swirled around in my head again, and it was all too much to handle.

I knew what was coming. It was another panic attack. My breathing got heavier and I was getting dizzy. "Seth..." I said before everything went black.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Short chapter, I know!
I'm sorry! :(

But as long as you are enjoying the story so far, then I am happy. :)

      ()()
     ( ',')
o (, (")(") (bunny? Bunny.)