Chapter Seven - What's With All The Chaos?

Me and Paige locked up. She kicked me in the lower part of my stomach, causing me to fall on my knees. I managed to quickly get up.

I grabbed her by the arm and gave her a short-arm closeline, causing her to fall to the ground. I got on top of her and gave her left and rights. She tried to shield herself as best as she could. She got me off of her and whwn I tried to come back, she kicked me again.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the crowd made sounds.

Me and Paige whispered to eachother, "What is going on?" and "I don't know."

After what seemed like forever, the lights came back on and I could see again.

A face.

Randy Orton's face.

I turned to see Paige and there she was with her mouth hung open, but she wasn't scared. She wasn't even looking at me or Randy. She was looking at the man behind him. Kane.

Randy smashed his lips on mine and wrapped his arms around my body. He held me so tight, that I couldn't get away from him.

One thing I didn't want to do is to get lost in his lips and kiss him back. But that is exactly what I did. I found myself enjoying the moment.

And a thought came to my mind. Roman. He must be watching this make-out session between me and Randy.

What about the next time I see him? Would he talk to me? Would he hate me? Would he be angry.

The questions all flowed through my mind like water flowing through a river.
No, I can't do this, I thought. I pushed Randy away from me and looked to see if Paige was around, which see was. Kane had her backed up in a corner.

How the hell am I supposed to get through him to get her out of here?

But I didn't need to get through him. Because thats when Dean and Seth appeared and attacked him. Seth moved on to Randy while Dean gave Kane his full force. I smiled to myself. Dean really likes Paige.

Paige hurried and grabbed her title and got back into the ring standing next to me, watching Dean.

The new question that flowed through my mind was where was Roman?

Isn't he supposed to be the one to save me from this chaos? But he didn't come out to save me.

Seth did.

After Dean and Seth had overpowered Randy and Kane, they hurried us backstage and sat the both of us on a nearby table.

"Are you okay?" Seth asked me and Paige. I looked over at Paige and Dean. He was holding her hand with both of his. She was looking down at the floor while Dean's eyes were glued to her with a look of concern.

"Yes, I'm good. Thank you both for helping us." Paige said, finally looking up at Dean. He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping. We're glad you guys came out when you did." I said, smiling at Seth who smiled back at me.

"We should have came earlier." Seth said. "Anyways, your sister wanted to see you."

"Alright, let's go." I said, getting off the table with Paige.

I looked to my right and caught Roman staring at me. As soon as he saw me, he turned the other way and started walking off.

"Roman!" I shouted. But it didn't seem to get his attention, for he would not turn around.