Chapter 8

"Hey, are we really doing this?"

Shirazu, Mutsuki, Saiko, Haise, and I stood inside a bar where Nutcracker was supposed to be.

The five of us were wearing dresses and make up.

Shirazu was wearing a tight sleeveless purple dress with a violet blazer and a white scarf. He also wore a wig that matches his hair colour and is tied in a side ponytail. He completes the look with black stockings and light purple flats with purple earrings.

"Ah, at least I'm sure I stand out!" Shirazu complained.

Saiko was wearing a white blouse and a light blue dress. Her hair is tied in pigtails with a blue ribbon. She's also wearing stripped socks and black shoes.

Haise on the other hand was wearing a red dress with a black belt on his waist. He wore a short black wig and also red earrings. Haise completes the look with black stockings and a pair of heels.

Saiko laughed.

"Geez Shi, watch your tongue!" Haise scolded in a girly manner.

"Why does Sassan look like a real woman?" Shirazu groaned.

"That's enough," Haise said.

Mutsuki was wearing a yellow sleeveless dress with a dark green blazer. His hair is tied in a ponytail and he's also wearing black boots. Mutsuki completes his look with a white pearl necklace and a white eye-patch to cover his right eye.

"You too, Tooru!" Shirazu said.

Mutsuki smiled awkwardly.

"W-Well..."

I put a comforting hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"And Saiko...well enough," Shirazu said.

Saiko frowned.

"What?!" she yelled.

"But L/N-chan though!" Shirazu said, "You look so pretty!"

I chuckled nervously as my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Hehe...thanks," I said with a smile.

I was wearing a F/C dress that I kept inside my wardrobe for special occasions only. I also wore my F/C stockings and my F/C heels.

"I still don't get why we have to dress up like girls," Shirazu said.

"Well, what can we do? Nutcracker's shopping list is filled with young girls," Haise explained, "We're here to be bait."

"Yeah, but..." Shirazu mumbled.

Haise's face then turned serious as he eyed a person who was standing on the corner of the club.

"There she is," Haise said.

The four of us turned our gazes towards the person who Haise was staring at.

She was a pale woman who was wearing a black dress and a purple jacket with a mask covering the lower part of her face.

"Alright, just this once!" Shirazu exclaimed.

The five of us then splitted up.

Saiko danced weirdly as a few people stared at her with confusion.

I chuckled to myself.

At least someone's enjoying this.

Shirazu then tried flirting with a guy.

He wriggled his body in a girly manner.

"Onii-chan, can we talk for a minute?" Shirazu said in a girly voice.