Ch.1- First Day

A/N: Hello readers! Here is my new fanfiction of 1D or One Direction, whatever u want to call them.

I'm telling u now that this fan fiction of them, they aren't famous in.

Enjoy!

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE...only if u want to...



Harry P.O.V

"HARRY! HARRY WAKE UP! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" my mother yelled. "Coming." I was exhausted.

I'm starting a new school today! I've heard so much...okay, I haven't heard a thing about this school. All I know is, my mother likes it. I use to go to another school, but when I finally came out that I was gay...it didn't work out. I was so hard for me, I couldn't focus on anything!

"Mom says if u r not ready in 15 minutes, ur going in what ur wearing." my sister informed me, barging in to my room and slamming it behind her, before I could answer.

I slumped out of bed, got dress, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning honey." my mother greeted, filling out paper work of some sort. "Morning." I greeted plopping down in a seat at the counter. I starred down at my bowl of cereal, not really hungry. "Nervous for ur first day?" she asked looking up from her paper work.

No, I'm just fine! Nobody will bully me because I'm gay. Nobody will tease me because I'm different. Nobody will pull pranks on me because I'm new....so ya, I'm fine. I kept repeating in my head.

R u kinding me? I'm down right nervous! Just think about joining in November when school already started!

"yes." I answered her. "Don't worry about it honey," she patted me on the back, "I'm sure you'll make lots of friends." I shot her a fake smile. "now, let's go!" she said pointing towards the door.

AT SCHOOL

"Bye honey! Pick u up at 3:15!" my mom shouted to me as I got out of the car. "bye!" I waved to her as I walked up to the building.

"Catford High." I mumble to myself.

"Welcome to Catford High, I'm your principal, principal Catswell." she introduced herself, "You must be Harry Styles." she put her hand on my shoulder. "Yes, I am." I answered her, even though it wasn't much of a question. "Come with me, I show u to your home room." I followed her inside.

She was wearing a tight black suit with a white blouse and black high heels.

"Here u r..." she showed me room A13. "Thank you." I said as she nodded and left.

I wondered in hearing all sorts of chattering when I walked in.

There wear cheerleads in one section, nerds in another, (I guess) the fashionitas (populars) in a different section, and other scattered about.

I decided to take a seat in the back of the classroom. I think I will regret it later because it was between the cheerleaders and this strange bad-boy like kid beside me.

He didn't say a word. He just sat there and starred at the chalkboard.

I was about to introduce myself when the out English (first subject of the day) teacher began to speak.

"Morning class, I see that u all had a wonderful vacation." he looked around the room then stopped when he saw me. "I see we have a new addition to our class." he said, motioning me to stand up. "i'm Mr. Johnson, what's ur name, lad?" he asked. "Harry, Harry Styles." I introduced myself as I sat right back down. "Nice to meet u Harris..." some people began to snicker, "oh, my apologies, Harold." "u can just call me Harry." he nodded and turned back to the chalkboard and began to right things down.