Ch.19- Thunder Shower

A/N: I thought this was a funny title for this chapter because of hurricane Sandy. How is everyone doing? I'm good. My cousins in Jamaica are good.



Harry P.O.V

Louis was collapsed beside me when my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "See that ur done," I heard Liam's voice and a few giggles in the background, "Niall, Zayn, an I are at the pizza place down the street."

"Okay, Louis and I will join u shortly."

"Okay, see u then."

I hung up. "Louis." I groaned. "What?" He groaned back. "We have to go that pizza place down the street. Zayn, Niall, and Liam are already there."

"Do we really need to go?"

"Yes."

"But I want to stay here, with u."

I looked in to those gray-blue eyes and I got lost. "Pwease?" He sounded so childish, yet looked so adorable I couldn't say no. "Boo, as much as I want to stay here, we need to meet them their. I think they think that we're up to something."

"Fine."

"Maybe if we're fast, we will be able to come back here."

"Okay."

We sprung out of bed and got dressed. We walked to the elevators. "I'm telling u, theirs couple now," I over heard Kyle and Chase talking. "It was all over twitter." I overheard Chase say. "Really? I would have never thought of them as-hey guys!" Kyle complete ignored Chase as we walked by. "Uh, hi." I said. Chase and Kyle kept staring at us when we walked by.

"Do u think they were talking about us?" I asked as soon as the elevator doors closed. "Maybe, but how?" He answered/questioned. "I don't know. Maybe one of the other lads know." I said. "Maybe."

Zayn P.O.V

"Out of all the moments I have sat with u while u were eating, this is the most I have ever seen u eat." I said to Niall as he finished eating his 14th pizza slice. "I'm just really hungry and I am trying to get that image out of my head of Louis and Harry." He shivered. "Really Niall? Twitter says different." Liam held out his phone.

"THE NEW COUPLE OF CATFORD„

It said in the caption. Then there was a video from the skippy dipping moment we caught Louis and Harry. "U know, if they find out, their going to be real mad." I pointed out.

"Who get mad?" Louis asked with his arms crossed. Harry was standing beside him with his hands on his hips. "Told u." I said to Niall. "H-Hi L-Louis and Ha-azza." Niall stuttered. "Why would u do that?" Louis snapped. Princess has just entered the building. "Do what?" Niall is playing dumb. He stood up in front of Louis. now they were face-to-face. Louis slapped him across his face. Woah, cat fight is about to happen.

Some people in the pizza parlor went 'oooo'. "Now mates, we can handle this a better way." Liam stood in between them. Louis and Niall growled at each other. "No, not here lads." Liam dragged them out of the pizza place.

Harry sat down on the seat across from me and began to eat Niall pizza slice. "How can u be so calm?" I asked him. "He has 4sisters, he'll be fine."

"How does that..."

"If u can survive with 4 teen girls, u can survive anything."

"Do u have a sister?"

"Yeah, she can be no fun."

"Same here."

We continued talking about our family members until 6:00, then headed back to the hotel.

Liam P.O.V

I dragged Louis and Niall into our hotel room. "Okay Li, where here. Now what?" Niall said a bit bratty. "For the time I have been going to Catford, u guys are the two who are always fighting." I explained. "That isn't true, I fight more with my sisters then anyone...mostly. During school, I fight more with Zayn. I only walk with Niall, no fight." Louis sated. Him and Niall high-fived. Now I'm confused. "Will u guys ever speak a langue I can understand?" I asked. "No." They both answered. Oh bother.

Louis P.O.V

I sat down on my bed as Niall went to go take a shower. "Why are u guys so confusing?" Liam complained. "Don't know, don't care" I answered him. "Heyo lads that listen." Harry said as him and Zayn walked in. "Thank god! I can't understand a word they say." Liam jumped up and gave Zayn a big hug. Harry didn't seem to care.

He walked over and sat beside me on our bed. "Why do u and Niall always fight?" He asked me. "Niall and I never fight. Why does everyone say that?" I groaned. "Really? U guys just seem like the people who always fight."

"Zayn and I fight more then I do with my sisters and Niall."

"Really?"

"Yes."

*THREE HOURS LATER*

FLASH!

CRACKLE!

ROAR!

FLASH!

CRACKLE!

ROAR!

I woke up to a beginning of a thunder storm. Oh no! I sat up and curled myself together. I hugged myself, hoping the storm was gong to pass by quickly.

ROAR!

I swear, I just jumped 5 feet into the air...it's at least felt like it. "What's wrong Boo?" I heard Harry mumble. I really hope he was just talking in his sleep, nope. I saw a flash of lightening from the window. Then I heard a loud CRACKLE.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I snuggled into his shoulder. "Shhhh, the storm will be over soon." Harry whispered.

With that, I drifted off to a deep sleep.

