Ch.16- The Museum pt.2

🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆

Harry P.O.V

We wall walked out of the elevator with out a sound and to the front door where everyone was waiting. "Look who finally showed up." Coach Murray glared at us. "Yeah, sorry." Liam apologized. "Well, since everyone is here no, let's go." Mr. Johnson announced. "Did he take attendance already?" Liam whispered to Malcolm. "Yep." He answered him quickly before running off to one of his room mates. Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I walked as a group to the Museum. We walked fast so we wouldn't get in any trouble by Mr. Johnson.

"What's the museum going to be like?" I asked Louis. "Boring, like all filed trips." He snorted. "It will only be boring if u look at it likes it boring." Liam stated. "He's got a point." Niall backed him up. "For me, it goes either way." Louis held up his hands in defense.

"Maybe it will be fun, Boo." I looked up at him. "I highly doubt that."

"Maybe it will be boring...and maybe it will be fun...the world may never know..."

"Please don't start with that! My sisters do that everyday just to annoy me."

"How many sisters do u have?"

"4 or 5"

"Or?"

"I lost count."

"I have 1, but she can be no fun."

"Then u wouldn't survive with 4."

"Haha, true."

Our walking journey when we got to the museum. "Okay class," Mr. Johnson voice boomed, "we are going to split into groups by room numbers," everyone looked at each other then had worried faces when they looked back at Mr. Johnson, "okay, with me will be room 407 and with Coach Murray will be room 405." I think I am going to be sick. We have Murray.

I glance over at Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam. They were just as scared as I was. "We are going to have so much fun boys." Murray slung an arm around my shoulder, making me weak.

We walked into the museum and spilt up. I ran over to Louis and clung onto him. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "Murray scares me." I whispered. "Ur not alone."

"R u?"

"No."

I glanced at him funny. "My dad and Murray are the best of friends. To me, Murray is like an everyday person."

"Then who u referring to?"

"Zayn and Niall, but mostly Zayn."

I glanced over at Zayn who looked and seemed as calm as ever. "I don't see it."

"He's a totally softy."

"Not that day in the locker room."

"Let's not speak of the locker room."

"Sorry."

A half hour later, we walked over to another exhibit. Nothing was to interesting there.

"Boys, lets head over here." Murray called out, earning some 'shhh' from other people on the museum. We looked down, embarrassed by Murray as we walled over to another exhibit. "Told u this was going to be boring." Louis whispered into my ear. "I'll give u credit, u were right."

"Can I have my credit now?"

"In the middle of a museum?!"

"No, lets sneak off to the bathroom."

"Fine, but we need to go tell Murray first."

I walked over to coach Murray who seemed to be lecturing Niall over something. Not sure what it was, don't wanna know.

"Excuse me, Mr. Murray."

"Yes, short stop?" I can't believe I still have that nickname! "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Only if u go with a buddy."

"I'll bring Louis."

"Okay."

I walked off over back to Louis. "I told Murray I was going to the bathroom." I said. "Okay, lets go." He grabbed my arm before I could say any more.

Louis slammed me against the wall and began to kiss down my neck. "Louis..." I moaned. "Yes?" He looked up at me. "I thought I was going to reward u?" He smiled widely. "Then I should be where u r."

We switched positions. I left love bites down his neck. I took his shirt off and left kisses down his chest until I got to the button of his jeans.

I looked around to see if anyone else was in the bathroom before I pulled his boxers down. His member sprung free. Someone was a bit excited.

I grinned up and Louis who was blushing like mad. He looked so cute when he blushed. I took his member into my mouth and began to pump.

"Harry..." he moaned as I went faster. He gripped onto my hair.

"Harry...I'm gonna cum..." he groaned. A few seconds after, he did. I tried to swallow all of it, but some came out on my face.

"How'd I do?" I looked up at him with cum smeared across my face. "Excellent." He answered. "Maybe we should get back to the group." I stood up. "Why u say that?" Louis pulled up his pants. "Their probably wondering where are."

"Probably, not definitely."

"Lets just go."

We scrambled out of the bathroom and went to go find the others.

🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌇🌆🌇

A/N: hi guys! I told u I was going to update on Wednesday, so that's what I did!

Wish me luck! I have picture day tomorrow.😏😲

Love ya!