Ch.11- Day 1 pt.2

💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞

Niall P.O.V

I was starring at m food like it was going to kill me or come to life. I looked up at Liam and Harry who continued starring at me to eat. I looked over at Zayn and Louis who had huge gens on their faces. What was that all about? "Do it for Niam, Niall." Louis joked as him and Zayn began to laugh really hard.

I shrugged it off then stabbed my fork into my pancake and took a bite. I think I just took a bite of heaven.

I stuffed the rest of my food into my mouth and went bizerk! "I think he was hungry." Harry said dumbly. I ignored his comment and continued eating.

Liam P.O.V

I have to admit, Niall looked adorable eating like no tomorrow. It feels good helping out another.

Harry P.O.V

As soon as Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I finished breakfast, we headed up to our room.

"Does anyone know what we r doing today?" I asked as I flopped onto my bed. "Not the slightest idea." Liam answered me as he looked through his suitcase. "Do we get decided what we do?" Louis asked as he laid beside me.

We laid there grinning at each other like idiots. "QUICKY! QUICKY! QUICKY!" Niall and Liam chanted as Zayn was on the floor dying.

"Uh, no." I was assuming thy were referring to us. "Why not?" Niall whined. I have never seen this side of Niall. "Just because-" Louis began to answered him, but I cut him off. "Why not a three-some with u, Liam, and Zayn?" That shut them right up.

We sat on our beds in silence until Adam came running in.

"U guys got a first aid kit?" He asked in panic. "No." We all answered except for Liam who looked in his messager bag and pulled a mini first aid kit out. "I do." Liam stood up and walked over to Adam. "U know how to use it?" What kind of question is that? Then again, Adam asked it "yeah." Liam answered him, right before he was grabbed by the arm and pulled out of the room.

"Do u think we should go and see what's happening?" I asked. "Might as well, we have nothing else to do." Zayn answered.

We walked to the room next door seeing Chase on the couch bleeding down his leg and a bit on his arms. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't really know." Malcolm answered, in a normal moving voice. Something is not right. "Chase, what happened?" Niall asked as he approached him while Liam was clearing up the blood. "I fell on to a rose bush, head first." Chase answered as Liam wrapped a bandage around his leg.

"How did u manage to do that?" Louis chuckled. I whacked him in the arm. "Tripped on a rock." Chase answered and winced as Liam put some sort of gel/cream on one of his cuts on his arm.

"Does Mr. Johnson know about this?" Liam asked. They all fell silent. "Does he?" Louis asked impatiently. "No, Kendall is currently keeping him out of our hair." Kyle finally spoke up. Interesting chose of words. "Why not tell Mr. Johnson?" I asked. "Then he might sleep in this room while coach Murray's in yours." Kyle answered. "Nobody wants that." Chase said sitting up.

"How r u planning on hiding those cuts from Mr. Johnson?" Liam asked. "Wearing long sleeves and jeans or sweat pants." Chase answered him a he stood up and walked over to his suitcase.

"Okay, sounds like a smart plan. I'm going swimming." I said walking out.

I didn't notice Louis following me when I got in my room. I stripped off my clothes and put on my bathing suit. "U look better with out clothes." I jumped 4 feet into the air when he said that. "God, Louis, don't scare me like that." I sat on the couch with my hand over my heart. "I thought u knew I was here."

"No."

"Oh."

"Can I help u?"

"I wanted to come swimming." I glared over at him with a confusing glance. He was already in his swim trunks. That was fast. "Then lets waste no time!" I dashed out of the room following me. We continued running like we were knights until we finally got there.

It was completely empty.

Louis + Me + alone + pool = ?

This is going to be interesting...

💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞💋💞