Ch.15- The Museum pt.1

A:N: hey babes!

I know the chapter is short but I wanted to see if I could do a chapter a day or something. I think I might not update until Wednesday or something.

🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬

Zayn P.O.V

As soon as Mr. Johnson ended his announcement, everyone ran to their rooms.

Liam and Niall ran to the shower as Louis and Harry collapsed on to the bed. I sat down and began to watch some tv, I was already ready to go. I had my day time backpack ready.

Niall P.O.V

Liam and I both ran into the bathroom. We both froze for a few seconds realizing, there is only ONE shower. Someone could go into the bath tub, but showers are faster.

"We both can have fast 10 minute showers or we shower together, which one?" He asked. "Shower together." Liam glanced at me funny but shrugged it off quickly and turned on the shower.

We stripped fast and hopped in. At first, see just stared at each other awkwardly. "Well, this is awkward." I said after 10 minutes of silence. "Yeah." He blushed.

Are eyes met once again. What to do, what to do? I couldn't take it anymore!

I cupped Liam's face and smashed our lips together. As soon as I began to beg for entrance, Liam let me in right away. I hope we get to do this everyday!

Zayn P.O.V

I focused at the tv as best as I could but all I kept hearing was Louis and Harry whispering.

"Do u smell something smokey?" I herd Harry ask. "Why, yes, I do." Louis answered him. I felt their eyes starring at me.

I didn't bother looking behind me. "Zayn," I heard Louis and felt Harry's hand on my shoulder, "do u smell a smell?" The way Louis is talking reminds me of that tv show, Thomas the Tank engine when I was young. "I surely don't smell a smell." I answered him. They both jumped over the couch and sat beside me.

"Are u sure? Because its very strong over here." Harry said as they both gazed all over the room then had their eyes lay on me. "Zayn?" That said at the same time. "Yes?" I said awkwardly. "U should stop, it ain't heathy." They said at the same time. "How come everyone knows?!"

"How could we not?"

"Ugh." I got up from the couch and walked over to the bathroom door. I reached for the door knob and heard moans from inside. "Louis, Harry." I motioned them to come over. They came over and pressed their ears to the door.

We all looked at each other confused but ended up laughing really hard. "U guys alright in there?" Harry said loud enough for Liam and Niall to hear through the door. "Uh...good." I heard a British accent pant.

Liam and Niall came out rapped in towels. "Have a nice shower?" I teased. "Shut it." Niall snapped at him. "Let's not be rude." Liam rested a hand on our shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. My fun was over. "Ooo, someone's jealous." Louis poked me in the shoulder. "Shut it Lewis."

"Let's not get feisty."

"I said shut it, Lewis."

Louis began to laugh at me. "His name ain't Lewis." Harry said in a horrible country accent. "That was just-no." I said to him. "Zayn... Zaynie...Z my man-"

"Cut to the chase Harry."

"U wouldn't be jealous..."

"Harry!" I snapped and growled t him. "Oooo-ow!" I slapped Louis in the face. "Zayn, don't get violent. We need o get downstairs for the trip." Liam said.

We all nodded in agreement and headed out.

🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬🔭🔬