Ch.18- Make up Sex



Louis P.O.V

As soon as I got into the room, I ran and locked the bathroom door. "LOUIS, PLEASE OPEN UP!" I heard Harry knock really hard onto the door. "Why should I?"

"because I want to apologize, face-to-face."

"oh, so u could just go and make out with the bradford-bad boy once more?"

"no, Boo. It was just-getting caught up in the moment kind of thing."

"oh, u except me to believe the?"

"actually, yes."

I got up and opened the door. Harry charged at me with a big hug. The strange thing out of all of this is, he's crying harder then I am. "I'm so sorry Louis."

"I know ur sorry."

"I know u may look like u can't brake, but u can."

"yes."

"what can I do to make u forgive me?"

"but I already forgive u."

He looked up at me with teary red eyes. "Really?"

"Of course, I could never stay mad at u forever." Harry smashed his lips to mine. We moved in perfect sink. This moment reminded me of a romantic movie moment when the couple just got into a huge fight then made up by making out under the stars. Except, we're not under the stars-we are not even out side.

Harry wrapped his legs around my waist as I carried him to the bed.

I pulled off his shirt before he took off mine. I saw the love bites I left on him from earlier. I still had his, but mine were more faded. I began to leave love bites down the other side of his neck. "Louis" he moaned. Haha, hit the spot! I left a trail of kisses down to the rim of his pants. I un-did the button and pulled down the zipper with my teeth.

"Someone was a bit excited." I teased him as I took off his boxers. "Louis, please enter me instead." He moaned. Hmmm, so tempting. I stuck a finger into my mouth then stuck in Harry's tight hole. He gripped onto the sheets and arched his back. I slid my finger in as he moaned in pleasure. If I do say so myself, I leave pretty long fingers. I licked my other finger and stuck him. "Louis..." he moaned.

I took out my two fingers and stood up. I took off my boxers and picked up his legs, so they were resting on my shoulders (his ankles). I slowly entered him. "Wow Hazza, u tight." I groaned as I pushed into him. Harry let out a moan, that I thought was hot.

Niall P.O.V

Liam, Zayn, and we were walking back to our hotel room. "So, u kissed him on the lips lips?" I asked. "Could u please stop asking that?" Zayn said a bit frustrated. "I'm sorry. I am just worried about Hazza and Boobear."

"U sound like ur five.." Liam giggled. "Shut it Liam. Like u weren't 5 once."

"Actually, I skipped over the age of 5."

"U did?"

Liam and Zayn burst out in fits of laughter. "Of course not!"

"How do I know u aren't lying?"

"Okay, how could I even do that?"

"Easy, u just turned 6 when u were suppose to turn 5."

"Oh Niall.

I slid my key through that little sliding thingy on the door knob. I opened the door and...closed the door as quickly as possible.

Zayn's eyes were just as wide as mine. "U saw that to, right?" I asked him. "Yeah, wishing I didn't though." He answered. "What...oh. Let's go get some pizza or something." Liam said. We all nodded in agreement and left of food.

