Ch.7- Arrival

🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚

Niall P.O.V

We just got out of the air port and into a bus. Once again, I was stuck with bratty Louis. Lucky Harry, he's sitting with Zayn. Pfft, why would I care?

"Attention gentlemen," Mr. Johnson said nice and proudly, "once we get to the hotel u will be sent straight to ur rooms," everyone groaned, even coach Murray, "Fine. Once u finish unpacking ur things u may explore the hotel ONLY." he said and every cheered as the bus driver began to drive. Duh, that's what bus drivers do.

"Who do u think you'll e rooming with?" I asked politely, trying to make small talk with Louis. "Malcolm, Chase, & Liam." He said in a small voice, almost sounding sad. "Cool. Who do u want to be rooming with?"

"Is that any of ur concern?"

"It's just a question."

"Grrrr..."

"Don't growl at me! It was just a simply question."

"Who do u want to be rooming with?"

"Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Chase."

"Isn't suppose to be 4 people to a room?"

"If it was 4 people to a room then 2 people will have to room with Mr. Johnson & Coach Murray."

"o.O"

"How about u?"

"What about me?"

"Ur confusing. Who do u WANT to be rooming with?"

"I guess...Harry, Chase, Kyle, & Adam."

"Who would be ur 4th person u think you'll be rooming with?"

"U."

"Why me?"

"I don't know. I'm not the teacher."

I shrugged it off as Mr. Johnson announced that we were at the hotel.

Everyone scurried of the bus and into the building. It was huge and very fancy. I wish I could live here. Everyone was probably thinking the same thing because of all the chit-chatter that was going on.

"Okay, boys, calm down," Mr. Johnson said in a booming voice, "here r your room assignments," everyone went dead silent, "Room 405 will be Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis. Room 407 will be Kyle, Adam, Chase, Malcolm, and Kendall. Here r ur keys, do not loose them." Mr. Johnson handed everyone their keys before they made a mad dash to the elevator except for Malcolm who was close to faint so Adam carried him over his shoulder.

Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and I got to our room at the same time. "WOW." We all said as we gazed around. It was big and fancy but only had 2 beds and a couch. Oh shit.

Harry P.O.V

There were only 2 beds and a couch. Who gets what? "How do we figure out who gets what?" Liam said, it seemed like he read my mind. "How about we have Louis & Harry on this bed and Liam & I on this bed then have Zayn on the couch." Niall said with a peppy attitude. "How come Zayn gets the couch?" I argued. "I thought u were afraid of him hurting u?" Louis said in a childish way. "I'm sorry, I wasn't the one giving me a BLOW JOB!!" I snapped at him. Louis went dead silent after that. "I think the seating arrangements r great. We can rotate, but lets stick with this for now." Liam said calmly. "Okay." Zayn agreed with him.

We all set our suitcases down and continued exploring the rest of the hotel room. "Who's hungry?" Zayn asked as we all ended up in the bedroom. "Why u ask?" Louis snapped at him. "U know what Lewis or Louis-whatever ur name is? I am sick and tired of hearing u snap at everyone!" I snapped at him as I dashed out of the hotel room with him and Zayn trailing behind me.

"There is no need to fight, okay? We can work this out, right?" Zayn stated then questioned himself at the end. This is gong to be a long day.

Liam P.O.V

Louis, Harry, and Zayn all left the room leaving Niall and I.

"Soooooo..." Niall trailed off saying, breaking the awkward silence that fell among us. "So." was all I said. Every time I see Niall it's at a football game or in the locker room. We never talk to each other.

"Do u wanna get some food?" Niall asked. Since when does he talk about food? He barely eats lunch! "No, I'm good." I sat down on a bed. "K." He said sitting beside me.

I never would except what happened next...

🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚🙇💚

A/N: I know the chapters have been short but I do my best to get them out faster.

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE...but only if u want to!