Ch.6- An hour 2 go!

A:N: u may have noticed that I have been posting chapters for this story everyday. It's because I started this story in late September or earlier.

I will try my best to post chapters weekly or even more often.

LUV ya all!

😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛

Louis P.O.V

I woke with someone shaking me and yelling in my face. "LOUIS! LOUIS WAKE UP!!" I heard Mr. Johnson shout. "WHAT?!" I snapped at him. "We have an hour to go, get ur things gathered up. Tell the other lads to." He said before he walked away. I growled, even though no one was going to hear me.

I poked Harry on his face until he finally began to wake up. "What do u want?" He said grumpily. "We have an hour today, faggot. Mr. Johnson says to collect ur stuff." I snapped as I punched Niall in the shoulder.

"Ow." Niall sniffled as he rubbed his shoulder. "Man up, will u?" I snapped at him. "What's put ur panties in a twist?" He snapped back at me. "Mr. Johnson woke me up to tell u to that we will be landing shortly, so u have to collect ur things." I said as I turned to the little tv screen. "That's the last thing I wanna do right now." Harry growled. I didn't think he growled.

I ignored him as best as I leaned on him as I turned on the little tv screen. "Put on the Middle!" Harry said with so much excitement and banging on my back. I shot him a glare as he slowly removed his hands. "No, two and 1/2 men!" Niall agued. "Can't find either. There's nothing good to watch." I complained.

"Then put on a movie!" Niall snapped at me.

As u can probably tell, we r not in very good moods.

"Fine." I snapped at him as I rapidly tapped on the screen. "U dumb ass! That's music!" Niall slapped me on the cheek (face). "But I want to listen to this." I said as I turned up all the way so we could all hear the music from the ear phones.

Die Young by Ke$ha began to play.

"I hear ur heart beat to the beat of the drums...

Oh what shame, what came here with someone...

So while ur here in my arms...

Lets make the most, to the night, like we're gonna die young...

We're gonna die young...

Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna' die young...

Lets make the most, to the night, like we're gonna die young...

out of minds...

Run till were out I time...

Wild childs, lookin' good.

Living hard, just like we should.

Don't care who's watching, when were tearing it down...

U know, that magic that we got that nobody can touch...

Were looking for some trouble tonight...

Take my hand, I'll show u the wild side...

Like its the last night of our lives...

We'll keep dancing 'til we die...

I hear ur heart beat, to the beat of the drums...

Oh what a shame, that u came with someone...

So while ur here in my arms...

Lets make the most of the night like We're gonna die young...

We're gonna die young...

Lets make the most of the night like We're gonna die young...

Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young...

hunks taking shots, strippin' down to dirty socks...

Music up,

Gettin' hot,

kiss me give me all you got...

It's pretty obvious that u got a crush...

That magic in your pants, it's making me blush...

We're looking for some trouble tonight...

Take my hand, I'll show u the wild side...

Like its the last night of our lives...

We'll keep dancing 'til we die...

I hear ur heart beat, to the beat of the drums...

Oh what a shame, that u came here with someone...

So while ur here in my arms...

Lets make the most of the night like We're gonna die young...

I hear ur heart beat to the beat of the drums...

Oh what a shame, that u came here with someone...

So while ur here in my arms...

Lets make the most of the night like We're gonna die young...

We're gonna die young...

Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young..."

Niall was singing to the song, silently to himself. Harry and I look at each other then back at Niall who began to blush uncontrollably right as the announcer person said that we were landing soon.

"Got everything?" Coach Murray asked in his commanding voice, causing us to jump. "YES." We shrieked. "Good." He said calmly as he walked away to another row.

"Like to sing?" Harry asked Niall as we both look at him. "Uhhhh..." Niall trailed off, looking out the window.

"Landing in 5 minutes." We heard a male voice say from the speakers. Niall, Harry, and I quickly collected our carry ons together as the plane landed.

Finally, were in Washington.

😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛

A/N: sry 4 the wait. One of my teachers assigns homework every signal night, or what it feels like it. Plus+ I will be making a one shot thingy that will be coming out soon.