Ch.3- Day of Departure

HNE 3

Ch.3- The day of Departure

A/N: okay, so I'm going to jump right to the day they leave.

Enjoy!💥

✈💳💺✈💺💳✈💺💳✈💺💳

Harry P.O.V

"Come on Harry, were going to be late! Your flight leaves in 2 and a half hours! We need to go now!" My mother shouted waking up the entire house and maybe even the entire neighbor hood at 4:30 AM.

I was all dressed and ready, just didn't feel like going anywhere.

"But I'm tired..." I whined as I got into the car with my mother. "What's the matter hun?"

"I'm not in the mood to go to Washington D.C."

"You'll be with ur friends though."

"Uh, yeah...but we don't get to choose who we room with plus not everyone is going."

"Oh, but you'll still see them throughout the day."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Plus this is going to be a big part of ur grade in Mr. Johnson's class."

"Great."

"I know it will be."

Zayn P.O.V

"You've been oddly quiet lately, what's up?" My mother asked as she drove me to the airport. "Wait? Oh, I never noticed."

"Hmmm, I see."

"Yeah."

The rest of the hour was dead silent.

Louis & Niall P.O.V

Great, I get to go on this stupid trip and my girls/crew aren't even with me.

Liam P.O.V

I'm excited and very nerves at the same time. Is that a normal feeling? Should I see a doctor? What happens if my room mates hate me? What happens if my room mates r Louis & Zayn?

Many thoughts were running through my head as my mother kissed me goodbye.

"Have a safe and fun time." She hugged me. "I will, bye." I went over to the waiting area where Mr. Johnson and a few others were waiting.

There was almost nobody there.

Only (so far) there is: Kyle, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Chase, Malcolm, Kendall, and Adam.

"Hey," Kyle approached me, "do u know who were waiting for?" "Don't know, maybe Harry."I answered him. "Harry is..."

"The new guy."

"Yeah."

"Does he have curly hair and green eyes?"

"Yeah. How'd u know that?"

"He's right over there." He pointed over to where Harry was saying good bye to his mother. "Then I think this is everyone." I said.

"Is it just me or is it only guys here?"

"Ur right, there's only guys here. I wonder what the girls r doing then?"

Girls (except Caroline) P.O.V

"PARTY!!!"

Harry P.O.V

"Have a fun time sweetie." She kissed my cheeks once more. "I will bye..."

"Do forget to stick with the group..."

"Bye mom."

"Okay, have a great time." She gave me another kiss then finally let go of me. "Bye mom." "Bye Hun." I waved to her and left.