Ch.2- The News u Hear



Harry P.O.V

I walked into room A 13. Of course, everyone was in there special little groupings...except me.

"Good moring class." everyone scrambled into there seats. "Today we'll start off talking about the Washing D.C. trip I've been planning." right when he finished that sentence, everyone became to begin to chat amongst themselves about it. "Now, Now, everyone. U didn't let me finish..." I instantly spaced out as he explained the entire trip plan.

"...I let all of your parents know about it." just great, my mom is totally going to want me to go.

"Hey...psst...hey new kid..." Zayn whispered. "What?" I whispered back. "U going?"

"why would u want to know?"

"because..."

"why? U would u care? U ha-"

"Gentlemen, anything u would like to share with the class?" Mr. Johnson said as the class went dead silent. "no sir." I answers him, ducking my head. Zayn mumbled something under his breathe.

"What was that, Mr. Malik?" Mr. Johnson questioned him. "It was nothing." he responded to the teacher. "Hmmm, well anyways class, who thinks there going or at least interested?" he asked. Liam's hand shot straight up in the air including a few others, but I'm pretty sure his hand was up first. "That's a good amount of u-"

RINGRINGRINGRING

The bell went off, cutting Mr. Johnson's off. "-see you tomorrow." he said as we all exited.

I walked up to my locker only finding myself pushed up against it. "Next time u plan on telling on me...you'll regret it!" I heard a threatening voice said. I knew it was Caroline but I was to scared to open my eye because of it.

She let go of me and I fell on the ground. "See ya around, dipstick!" she said walking away. Great, I get Louis mad once and I'm gong to die because of it.

"Morning Mr. Styles, how r u today?" Principal Catswell greeted me as I got up quickly. "Morning Principal Catswell. I'm good, how about u?" I said politely. "Good, may I set up a meeting with your parents?" one thing that u must know about Principal Catswell is that she gets right to the point about things. "uh, sure. I don't mind." I answered her. "Great, I'll call your mother or farther later. Have a great rest of the day." and with that, she left.

"that was weird." I mumbled to myself. "that's principal Catswell." Liam said. "When did u get here?"

"hiding."

"from who?"

"Caroline, if she finds out that I haven't gave up my lunch money to her yet, I'm dead."

"but it isn't lunchtime for like another hour or two."

"she does it in the morning."

"okay then...bye!"

"no! I have to hide."

"then hide in the boy's lockers room, she can't go in there, can she?"

"thats a good idea! But then there Louis so..."

"he's a princess, nothing more nothing less. K, Pansy?" Zayn came out of know where smelling like smoke. That's odd. "Why am I a pansy?" Liam questioned him. "1st, look at u! 2nd, when there is a confusing question that nobody knows how to answer, don't answer it! The whole 'Mr. Know-it-All' or 'Teachers Pet' will soon die down because of that."

"what kind of reasons r those?" Liam snapped. "Only reasons for pansys." he answered him then walking away.

"Okay then, I'm heading to class now. Bye." Liam said, taking off like no tomorrow to his next class before I could say anything else.