Happy six months

Baekhyun and Tao were kissing in the kitchen when Chanyeol got up. He looked at them, disgusted.

They ignored him.

Chanyeol made himself and Suho breakfast, then went off to find his boyfriend.

Suho was still in bed, glad of a few hours off before another practice. "Hi," Chanyeol said, placing the tray on his lap, and crawling into bed himself.

"You shouldn't have," Suho said.

"I wanted to please you. It's been six months today that we've been dating. Happy anniversary," Chanyeol grinned.

"No, I mean you really shouldn't have," Suho sighed. "I'm on a diet."

Chanyeol's face fell.

"No, scrap my diet, I want to eat this." Suho started drinking some tea.

Chanyeol pretended to be satisfied, but it was obvious that Suho wasn't going to eat much. He tried feeding him, but Suho just said he was being silly.

Why don't you love me anymore? Chanyeol thought, desperately. Suho had never been once to like being babied, nor did he want romantic gestures from Chanyeol. Maybe they weren't made...for each other?

Chanyeol kissed Suho once they'd finished eating, or, in Suho's case, pushing food around his plate. The kiss lingered, but Chanyeol could not feel Suho's pulse quicken, nor was the older boy really kissing back.

They broke apart. Suho wasn't aware of Chanyeol's dissatisfaction. He pulled the blanket off them and carried the tray away.

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes. Maybe Suho was going to come back and kiss him and it would be alright. They might even go further this time, more than chaste kisses and meaningful looks.

When Suho did come back, he slipped back into bed. "Thank you for breakfast," he said, upside down.

Chanyeol looked down at the pillow where his boyfriend was lying. "What took you so long?" he asked, brushing the hair off Suho's forehead.

"I was talking to Lay."

"And?"

"And he said he'd never heard me tell you that I...like you. Or seen any PDA from us."

Chanyeol smiled. "Really? I hadn't noticed." Yes, you have, his brain argued. You've been wishing for it for over a year now, and here's your chance to say.

Suho's hands sneaked around the younger boy's body. "I've just been nervous. I need you to start these things."

"I didn't realise," Chanyeol said softly. He kissed Suho gently.

When they pulled away a few minutes later, Chanyeol was sure of something.

The spark had gone.