Jealousy

"Can I just fall asleep here?" Xiumin said, laying his head in Chen's lap. Chen was stretched out on a chair, thoroughly exhausted too.

Kris pulled Lay into his own lap, at the same time as pulling his phone out. Priorities. Tao attempted to start a conversation with Kris, but dozed off on Lay's shoulder halfway through.

Baekhyun was pumped, playing a game with Sehun, running around and annoying people.

Luhan was the only one not really doing anything. He'd become more and more depressed over the last few weeks, watching Chen kiss Xiumin, and Xiumin act cute back, as well as Kai and Kyungsoo's make-out sessions getting heavier. He was jealous. There was no other way to say it.

He put his head between his knees, unaware that he'd sat down. Someone came up and asked him if he was dizzy. "I'm fine," he said. He wasn't fine, but he wasn't dizzy.

Kai and Kyungsoo were eager - no, desperate - to get home. They couldn't kiss freely here, not without people suspecting. The most they could do was talk closely.

Kyungsoo's knee touched Kai's accidentally and they smiled. Jongin moved so that Kyungsoo could hug him.

Luhan watched. I have to find someone, he decided. Someone I don't have to share or break my heart over.

He counted the couples. That only left him...and Sehun.

Alright then, he thought. He made sure to sit next to the maknae on the way home.

Sehun blushed at the thought of sitting next to Luhan. Sure, they were in the same band and saw each other almost constantly, but Luhan had never really shown any signs of affection outside of fanservice.

Plus, he wanted to catch up on Luhan's fanfic, which he'd updated almost every day since he'd broken up with Kai.