And then the door opened...

As Xiumin got out of the shower the next morning, he walked to his and Luhan's room with only a towel around his waist. He turned his back to the door to find some clothes, and arms hugged him from behind.

"What are you doing?" he whispered, but the hands fiddled with the towel, lowering it slightly.

The person behind him started kissing his neck and shoulders in a reassuring way.

Minseok relaxed. He liked it when Chen was mysterious, but he also loved the way the boy talked all through their make out sessions.

He was being silent now.

His breath tickled Xiumin's back and he shivered. It was warm and smelt of biscuits.

The boy behind him tugged on the towel and it fell down to the floor.

Xiumin blushed. He was completely naked.

The other boy was kissing him from behind, it getting more passionate by the second. Xiumin wanted to turn around and let their tongues do the talking, but he remained facing the wall.

He felt hands move up and down his body and he closed his eyes. "Jongdae..." he whispered. "Stop messing around, we have a schedule..."

Luhan stopped. Minseok thought he was Chen. Well, that was a blow, but he could get it to work.

He rubbed his hands over Xiumin's stomach. "Stop being so quiet!" the other boy cried.

"Alright then," Luhan said, in a low voice.

Xiumin moved away rapidly and turned around. "Luhan?!" he said, angrily.

"Yes, it's me, baby," Luhan said, alluringly. He focused on Xiumin's eyes.

The older boy seemed to not be able to find words. "Baby?" he finally spluttered.

"I...like you, Xiumin," Luhan confessed, keeping his head up. Confidence is key.

Xiumin suddenly had a snapshot of his life. These past few months must be torture, seeing Chen be where Luhan thought he should be.

He looked down at himself. That didn't change the fact that he loved Chen.

Luhan pulled Xiumin's chin towards him and pressed their lips lightly together.

And then the door opened...

Sorry for delay in updating. Just so you know, Kris and Luhan are going to remain in my fanfic.