Here come...two grooms

The congregation stood. The church was decorated with white flowers, white ribbons and white balloons.

It was a wedding.

A little boy was pulled out of the aisle by his mother, who scolded him as two men walked past.

Hand in hand, Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae.

Luhan was weeping silently with Xiumin's mother, out of happiness. Xiumin's father shushed them. Jongdae's father was videoing.

The music stopped. The two at the front looked at each other.

"I love you," Chen mouthed.

"I love you too," Xiumin grinned back.

As the ceremony progressed, Suho, who had positioned himself at the back, counted who was present. Chanyeol, accompanied by his carer of course, who was glancing over at Kyungsoo, was a guest he couldn't miss.

Various friends and family of the couple, including Kitty, Char and their adopted son, the boy who'd been dancing in the aisle. It had taken Kitty a long time to convince her partner to consider having children.

Taemin and Kai were there, standing smartly in their new suits, along with Minho, Onew, Key and Jonghyun on the same pew. Kris was holding Lay's hand, both of their eyes alight as they saw their friends tie the knot. Tao cried too, rather more noisely than Luhan, but Baekhyun didn't notice. He was fixated on the sight of the wedding.

Suho scanned the crowd for Sehun. He would have expected the younger boy to attend, especially seeing as his boyfriend was in the front row.

Sehun and Luhan had got back together after a few years apart. Luhan had told him how his period away had helped him realise that he couldn't live without him.

Kris had tried to break up with Lay soon after Suho was released from hospital.

Lay didn't know how to talk to him for days.

He hadn't even gone out with Tao, they were just comforting each other. Baekhyun had taken Tao back.

Lay didn't think he deserved any love Kris had given him. Every night, he'd told himself that it was Kris who'd run away, it was Kris who should suffer.

He couldn't let anyone suffer.

One day, he admitted everything to Kris. He didn't love Tao, he never had.

Tao had been lonely, because he didn't want to catch Baekhyun's cough, but he needed companionship. Lay had needed Kris. He got the next best thing.

Kris had listened in silence. He couldn't deny that, deep down, his heart still beat for Lay.

He knew he'd done the wrong thing too.

Then he thought about how his relationship with Tao had ended.

They'd all been idiots.

"I want to start again," Kris had said. "From the very beginning."

"You may now kiss the groom," the priest said, to the couple at the front in general. They kissed.

As they walked back up the aisle, to cheers and whoops, Sehun entered the church at a run. He dived onto his knees at Luhan's feet and held something out in front of himself.

"Luhan, will you marry me?" he asked, loudly. All eyes turned to them.

Luhan took a step back, looking at the box in Sehun's hands. "Yes..." he whispered.

I'm afraid that's the end. If you liked this, please comment and tell me why. (I honestly don't know why people would like this, I am a rubbish writer)

If you didn't like this, tell me what I could do to improve next time.

Thank you for reading! <3

Dedicated to @Frostingxiu for always commenting!