Taeman

"Calm down Taemin!" Key said, grabbing the younger boy's shoulders and shaking him.

"Sorry, sorry!" Taemin said.

"Tell me what's wrong," Key demanded.

Taemin sighed. "I think Char...this sounds stupid."

"Tell me."

"I'm hungry. Is there any--"

"It was about Char." Key folded his arms.

"I think she might want to have kids already and we haven't been going out that long and I'm freaking out here and what if I'm an awful father and what will the fans say?" Taemin fretted.

Key frowned. "If she does want kids, just tell her how you feel about it. I'm not really an expert in the field of girls, I'm afraid."

Jonghyun, who no one knew was listening, came over. "I am," he said, winking at Key.

"Hey, I'm not a girl," Key said, lightly slapping his boyfriend's arm.

"Whatever you say." Jonghyun put his arms around Key from behind, snuggling into his neck. "Taemin, you've just got to man up and tell her how you feel. Have feelings doesn't make you any less of a man. In fact, it makes you seem more manly, because you're not afraid to tell her."

Taemin looked like he only understood half of the words, but he nodded.

Key started trying to speak again, but got distracted by Jonghyun kissing his neck. "Taemin..."

Taemin turned away. He didn't ship it really, he thought they'd have been better off just friends, but of course he didn't say it.

~~~

Baekhyun peeled himself away from Tao's lips. He rubbed his neck - it was sore from craning up to kiss Tao.

"I love you," he said, nuzzling his nose against his boyfriend's.

"I love you too," Tao replied, but looked up. Kai was watching them.

"Get a room," Kai scoffed, lightly putting his hand on Tao's back as he reached for a banana.

Baekhyun laughed, then put a hand to his mouth. "Chanyeol and I were going to practice our bit this morning." He kissed Tao goodbye and ran out to practice.

Baektao or Baekyeol?