4×⚪×delilah

×delilah

×trigger warning×

Delilah always hated the public transportation system. There was nothing she could do to stop everyone from staring down at her.

At least at The Black Taza she could hide her body behind the counter while she made coffee all day. Here, it was easy for people to imagine how many pounds each of her thighs must weigh, how little she must exercise.

What was wrong with her, she wondered? What had she done incorrectly?

If only they knew how long she had tried to change her body. How long she had gone on unsuccessful diets, hating herself more with every tasteless bite of quinoa and worthless sip of green smoothie. Maybe they would be more sympathetic, if they knew, instead of disgusted.

It was a few years ago that she had given up trying. Nothing worked.

Obviously she still wished she was that perfect size zero, but hey, she was only human and that was okay...

...It had to be.

Hello All. I hope I haven't scared you away. I just really wanted to give you an inside perspective on Delilah's body and her thoughts and feelings. Body Dysmorphia is a real thing and I feel it's something that we should be able to talk about without being shutdown or judged.

Please everyone, stay safe and don't let the negative get to you. You are an amazing person no matter what others may say. Remember that. You are good enough, You are beautiful, and You don't need anyone telling you otherwise.

Thanks to everyone that read today's update! If you are interested in a double update, vote and comment.

If this chapter gets 3 votes, I'll do a double update on Sunday.

This book will update next on Sunday.