21×⚪×epilogue

21××epilogue

It's the last chapter... and I didn't do as many dialogue chapters as I said I was going to... so...I thought it would only be fitting to leave you with one last dialogue chapter...enjoy.

baeleigh ××delilah

"So you're going out with hot music guy tonight, huh? "

"Yep... eek! I'm so excited! And you know I only have you to thank."

"Oh I know. Without me, you'd be all alone with no one to visit you in the insane asylum that you'd be put in."

"Everyone's a comedian."

"You love me!"

" ...doubtful. "

"Pft so what are you wearing?"

" Well, we're going back to the restaurant that we went to for our first date and it isn't super formal or anything, but I still want to look nice so I planned on wearing that outfit you bought me last Christmas. You know, the one with the blue dress? "

"Oh I know it well. Nolan's not gonna know what hit him."

"..."

"..."

"Okay that laugh is freaking me out now. Have you taken your witch pills yet today?"

"Ha ha, very funny, but I'm serious. You are gonna drive Nolan all kinds of crazy."

" You are making me rethink my choice and simultaneously want to wear the dress everyday for the rest of my life. "

"Wear it, Honey."

" ...okay. Um, I have to get ready now, but I'll fill you in when I get back? "

"Eek! Can't wait! Or maybe if you end up having to wait till tomorrow because tonight is...inconvenient...I wouldn't mind, if you get my drift."

"You're disgusting ."

×⚪×

nolan×⚪×restaurant owner

"Hey, Arlington! What can I do for ya?"

"Could I play at the end of the Music Night program this week?"

"Of course, you know everyone loves your stuff."

"Thanks! Also just a heads up, a girl might call you some time looking to book a band called 'Spark Plugs '? She means me, but she doesn't know it's me because I told her a wrong name, but don't tell her it's actually me because it's a surprise, but you can just tell her I'm going to perform on Music Night this week. Um...can you do that?"

"...sure."

" Perfect! Thank you! "

"Yeah, no problem!"

beep...

"What a weird kid..."

×⚪×

delilah××nolan×⚪×restaurant owner

"I'm so excited to hear Spark Plugs again!"

"Me too...you look beautiful, by the way. "

"... "

"And super cute when you blush."

" ... "