15×⚪×nolan

15××nolan

In a perfect world, Nolan would say he was ready to sweep any girl he wanted off their feet.

However, nothing is perfect and Nolan wasn't even sure how to begin with the one, and only, girl he liked.

He had ruled out almost all the good date ideas that he found on bestdateideas.com/last+minute because, well...they required sight to enjoy.

Aquariums...no. Art museums...no. Botanical gardens...no. Dinner might be awkward if he had to feed her...and a concert, well...actually.

A concert could work.

×⚪×

Nolan××Delilah

"Hey."

"Hi."

" Wow, you look beautiful."

" Thanks, and I'm sure you look not so bad yourself."

" Ha ha."

" So where are we going?"

"Well, I would normally keep it a surprise, but I figured you'd probably appreciate knowing. How do you feel about live music?"

"I love it! Are you serious? We're going to a concert!?! This is so cool!"

"Well, actually I couldn't get concert tickets this last minute, but I found a place a while back that's even better than that. It's a little restaurant that has a music night. They have a short program of local artists and then they open the mic for the rest of the night."

" Ooh that sounds cool."

"Yup, fun and entertaining, but still budget friendly."

" Budget friendly sounds good to me."

" Well. Here we are!"

" Let's do it."

Whoop whoop! who else is ready for this date!!!!!!