8×⚪×delan

×delan

Nolan×⚪×Delilah

" Why are the lights off?"

" They're not..."

"Oh. ...Wait, where am I?"

" The hospital. You slipped on some ice and hit your head...so I called 911 for you. I uh...came to see if you were okay."

"Sorry, don't get me wrong, I'm eternally grateful for what you did, but uh...who exactly are you?"

"Uhm, Nolan Arlington."

" Okay, Nolan. Thanks for coming to check on me, but I'm fine. You can leave now."

"Well, I was hoping to check with the doctor first..I mean only if you don't mind, of course."

"...okay, I guess. So, is there a reason that you helped me, Nolan?"

" I-well I just did what anyone else would."

" huh...I wish..."

" What?"

" Nothing. So tell me a little bit about yourself. Age, occupation, and something you love."

"Well, I'm 26 years old, I own a music store on Fremont, and I love... coffee?"

"Well do you or don't you?"

" I --ahem--I do."

" Then how come you've never come to The Black Taza?"

"uh...how do you know I haven't?"

" Oh...I guess that's true, considering I can't even see your face...uhm, Nolan?"

" Yes?"

" I'll see you later."

" Oh , you're going to call the nurse in, ah okay I see...uhm bye, I guess."

Woohoo! I updated on time for once!! lol what did you think of the chapter? Did you like it?

What kind of relationship do you think Delilah and Nolan will have? Friendship/platonic or romantic? What are you going for;)?

Anyways I hope you liked it.

This book will update on Wednesday.